Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

dimeadozen.com downloads; Best quality @#$%& Blues video
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: December 10, 2005 06:25

A couple of questions here:

A recent issue of Rolling Stone mentioned that dimeadozen.com was an excellent site for downloading lots of live shows. When I went onto that site, there were several sub-sites that looked similar, but none of which would let you look at a list of shows available without signing up for their service. Is there any way to see the show lists or if not, which of their sub-sites would be the best for live Stones material?

Unrelated question, but there must be various editions of @#$%& Blues around, I would guess of varying quality. Can anyone suggest the best one/where to buy it?

I would appreciate feedback on both of these questions.

Re: dimeadozen.com downloads; Best quality @#$%& Blues video
Posted by: cc ()
Date: December 10, 2005 10:43

I'm not aware of any "sub-sites" for dimeadozen. And it sounds like you think there's a fee for becoming a member; there's not. They did have to cap the membership (at 100,000) earlier this year, so the only cost is the time waiting for enough members to drop off to create new spots. Then the time trying to catch up to all the torrents...

There's also a stones-only tracker on the Rocks Off board. It's good but disorganized and draws on a smaller group of seeders, so you can have problems grabbing the shows once they've been up more than a couple of days. Though that's also true of dimeadozen, just on a larger scale.

cc

Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: December 10, 2005 11:28

What is the address for the rocks off board?

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: December 10, 2005 12:03

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1281
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home