Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

when do tickets ship to you
Posted by: shedooby ()
Date: December 9, 2005 19:26

I ordered presales tix with a platinum membership through ticketmaster; I received an email that within a few days I would receive a confimationmail from rs.com with password, etc. but didn't her a thing.
Anyone had the same experience? How long does it take?

Re: when do tickets ship to you
Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: December 9, 2005 20:48

Yes, I have had exactly the same experience. Told that an email from rs.com with membership details would arrive within three working days. Six working days later not a thing.

I fully realise that rs.com is not the best Stones site as I have had membership before. It's not so much that my life would be infinitely poorer without membership as that I want to receive what I've paid £65 for.

Does anyone know who to take this up with? Ticketmaster or rs.com?

Re: when do rs.com membership details reach us?
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 10, 2005 14:30

>> Does anyone know who to take this up with? Ticketmaster or rs.com? <<

i was just on the phone with Ticketmaster UK and guess what? they said it's rs.com's fault if the "virtual membership" details haven't arrived.
the rs.com contact address is support@rollingstones.com if anyone feels like emailing them to be told that it's TM's fault. :E

Posted by: maxx ()
Date: December 10, 2005 16:00

I am confused by your Q
I only got an email with the password that I had set up when I joined.
Why would you need another password ??.

Date: December 10, 2005 16:12

Last time the UK tickets we received were about 10 or 12 days before the concert.

The ones for europe concerts seem to get sent straight away I have mine for Amsterdam came throught the week.

German ones also are sent out quickly.

Re: when do "virtual memberships" arrive
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 10, 2005 16:16

>> I am confused by your Q I only got an email with the password that I had set up when I joined. Why would you need another password ??. <<

every ticket you buy entitles you to a "virtual membership" to rs.com (it doesn't provide any presale privileges or DVD or anything, just access to the website). if you already have a membership you can give these away to people. but first you need to get the passwords for them from rs.com.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Date: December 10, 2005 16:48

Thanks for clearing that up with sssoul.

Re: when do rs.com membership details reach us?
Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: December 11, 2005 00:19

with sssoul,

have only just read your reply but thanks very much for the email address and I will give it a go.

Cheers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 976
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home