Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Tour de France
Posted by: pmk251 ()
Date: May 16, 2024 21:33

"As if that wasn't enough, riders get taken down to the coast at Nice for the start of the next stage, stage 20, only to have to head back into the Alps for another day's mountain stage, with three passes at over 1500 metres and a finish at 1678 metres at the Col de la Couillole. After that, the final day of time trials between Monaco and Nice will feel, for many, like a walk in the park, and a very attractive one too, taking in the dramatic corniche road overlooking the Mediterranean, through La Turbie and Eze, before dropping back down to Villefranche sur Mer and on into Nice. Riders will come past the Old Port, then along the seafront (Promenade des Anglais), and back, for a finishing line in Place Masséna.
This will be a Tour to remember."

Can you imagine Keith wandering out of the Villa and being flattened by bike racers?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-16 21:42 by pmk251.

Re: OT: Tour de France
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 16, 2024 21:35

Villefranche is not a one-street town and the road in front of the villa is super narrow and located after a tiny bridge over the railroad, no risk of a race using it ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 16, 2024 22:08

Keith is a veteran Tour de France cyclist.

Date: May 16, 2024 22:35

The Sicilian

The clean cycling team. smoking smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 17, 2024 05:14

Haha, cool picture. I wonder who has more dope in his body.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-17 05:16 by Koen.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 17, 2024 06:01

I rent nee the original of that ‘Keith cycling’ photo from when first posted on Tell Me. Isn’t it somewhere near Redlands, West Wittering, taken circa 2007?

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: May 17, 2024 09:59

As a racing bike fanatic I am watching the stages of the Tour De France 2024 at home and for sur Villefranche-sur-Mer, hopefully there will be a DJ playing songs from Exile.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: May 17, 2024 10:11

The Sicilian

grinning smiley
Read the first post and straight away knew that as soon as I scrolled...somebody would have posted this picture.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 18, 2024 01:43

Ha ha THE most classic pic on iorr!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1968
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home