Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

mick n tina turner
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: December 8, 2005 19:16

who here thinks mick has banged tina, i think he has for sure

Re: mick n tina turner
Posted by: Stones89 ()
Date: December 8, 2005 19:41

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure. I thought that she was just his 'private dancer' and no more then that. ROFL grinning smiley

Date: December 8, 2005 19:46

I think Mick would have liked to, but Tina wouldn't let him cause she feared Ike would get angry and slap her right into her face.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: December 8, 2005 19:49

practically banged on stage at liveaid

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: December 8, 2005 21:03

I bet Ike let Mick have her as a gift one night while Ike was getting busy with one of the Ikettes.

The Ikettes are the best back-up singers ever though. Did you ever see that video for Proud Mary? They have the coolest moves.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: December 8, 2005 21:55

Well indeed he did, or tried to... it was in Nutbush, Tennessee, and here's what actually happened:

When Mick first saw Tina's long dark legs he was thinkin' "Hey Negrita"... so later that night he snuck into Tina's motel room... and when he just got up on top of her that's when her yak-hair weave poked him in the eye and he screamed and woke Ike up in the other room...

Ike came runnin' into Tina's room, as he always did, with a knife in one hand and a crack pipe in the other...

Mick had to pull up his shorts and started singing "... give me one step..." by Lynyrd Skynyrd...

That cooled Ike down long enough to take a hit on his crack pipe and Mick took one step to the door and left Tina on the bed with half her weave pulled down over her face...

That's how I heard it went down

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-08 21:58 by BornOnTheBayou.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home