Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 7 of 11
Re: New Orleans LA USA show live updates - Thursday May 2, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 3, 2024 06:36

This is on my Facebook. The text is Dutch, but there is also Start Me Up on it.

[m.facebook.com]

Re: New Orleans LA USA show live updates - Thursday May 2, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 3, 2024 06:39

little t&a

angry

Date: May 3, 2024 06:42

local news with a few seconds of pro shot smu

Date: May 3, 2024 06:44

better quality clip of out of time

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 3, 2024 06:49

Here is the audio for Time Is On Our Side. Really good show. If this is the best one of the 8bI see I wouldn't be disappointed. Start of Little T&A waa rough. Rest of show was solid with many highlights.

[spaces.hightail.com]

Date: May 3, 2024 06:52

daspyknows
Here is the audio for Time Is On Our Side. Really good show. If this is the best one of the 8bI see I wouldn't be disappointed. Start of Little T&A waa rough. Rest of show was solid with many highlights.

[spaces.hightail.com]

thanks but i can't download it

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: May 3, 2024 06:54

daspyknows

[spaces.hightail.com]

Needs a password to download

Date: May 3, 2024 06:59

well mick sang angry better but the band played it worst....

what is it with this song and them are they cursedwinking smiley

and i'm sorry for people that don't really like it but clearly www should be the other static hd song in the set with ssoh

they've played it twice and nailed it both times

angry they've played three times and frankly it just doesn't come off as well on stage

i really think it should be relegated to the hd rotation song slot and let www take its place

Date: May 3, 2024 07:00

They figured out Angry. Good version!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 3, 2024 07:12

daspyknows

[spaces.hightail.com]

Date: May 3, 2024 07:17

They should add one more slot for HD songs, not swap Angry :-)

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 3, 2024 07:17

keefmick
It's interesting the different perspectives. Some folks are very excited about the prospect of special guests. Me, I don't like them, no matter who they are. I'm there to hear the Stones and not anyone else, and I think the special guests are nothing other than an unnecessary distraction. And that's what makes the world go round--wonderful, nice, difference of opinions, without fighting.

You don't draw a line when it comes to Irma Thomas.

Date: May 3, 2024 07:26

mariano
daspyknows

[spaces.hightail.com]

Me too. Can you share a new link?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 3, 2024 07:44

MadMax
Just beautiful getting Irma Thomas doing Time is on my side with our boys!! Now, only 18 songs in NOLA means what? Cause it's a festival? Gas Gas waddya reckon?

I wish I could've gone!

Don't worry about how many songs for Jazz Fest - it shuts down at 7. That's it.

Hopefully they'll work Tell Me Straight in for the third show of the tour. Kinda stupid not to but hey, I'm not the person that thought DIRT WORK was a good idea to record and release.

Posted by: HardRiffin ()
Date: May 3, 2024 07:46

ProfessorWolf

and i'm sorry for people that don't really like it but clearly www should be the other static hd song in the set with ssoh

angry they've played three times and frankly it just doesn't come off as well on stage

i really think it should be relegated to the hd rotation song slot and let www take its place

This song needs Mick on guitar. Just like "Mixed Emotions".

Date: May 3, 2024 07:48

keith pulled off another great t&a

who cares if he can't remember the lyricsgrinning smiley

but his voice sounds a bit off

not as strong as in 22

which might be explained by him having just gotten over being sick

if that rumour is true it would probably explain why he's only doing one song a night and not doing tell me straight since he can get away with basically speaking the lyrics to little t&a

but he'd have to actually sing tell me straight

it's a long tour (by there standards of late) maybe his voice will have recovered all the way by june

maybe i'm just crazy sorry if this annoys anyone i'm not trying to but keith or the band down

its just very odd he's only doing one song a night and not his song off the first new album in two decades that they are in part doing this tour to promote

just seems there has to be some reason for it other then he's 80 or thats just what they want especially since they rehearsed a two song keith set with tms in it on the last day of rehearsals

Date: May 3, 2024 07:50

HardRiffin
ProfessorWolf

This song needs Mick on guitar. Just like "Mixed Emotions".

i agree and have been saying it since the racket show last year

plus mick looks so cool playing guitarsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-03 07:50 by ProfessorWolf.

Date: May 3, 2024 07:55

more local new coverage

Date: May 3, 2024 08:17

satisfaction

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: May 3, 2024 08:23

Just saw Honky Tonk Video. Great Version. But even much greater the young girl at the end of he clip. How young? 20something? Born during Licks Tour? Stones Fans still coming up on this planet. Tears in my eyes.

Date: May 3, 2024 08:35

in the above video of satisfaction mick pulls up his shirt and flashes his chest and stomach to the audience at about 2:09

still flat as ever

also during www he spits onto the stage at one point

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: May 3, 2024 08:55

Cristiano Radtke
Time is on my side: [www.facebook.com]

A better version with Mick introducing Irma: [www.facebook.com]

Thanks a lot, Judy and Hendrik!

Wow thanks, that was beautiful

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: May 3, 2024 09:39

A concert in broad daylight is always special, reminds me of AC/DC at Hockenheim in 2003.

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Date: May 3, 2024 09:41

some good shots from bv

Date: May 3, 2024 09:42

This Satisfaction had a great groove. I always liked other Stones's songsm more than Satisfaction, but this version is very nice.

Date: May 3, 2024 09:44

band intros from matt lee

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: May 3, 2024 10:13

We didn't get Tell Me Straight.
I'm out of here, it's Mick's show now and good luck to him, Keith has no input, it's not the Stones, i didn't sign up for that, but enjoy for all those who did.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 3, 2024 10:24

ProfessorWolf
time is on my side with irma thomas's introduction

Oh Gosh! That was moving. My eyes are wet...

- Doxa

Date: May 3, 2024 10:28

keefriffhards
I'm out of here, it's Mick's show now and good luck to him, Keith has no input, it's not the Stones, i didn't sign up for that, but enjoy for all those who did.

Keith plays very good guitar and we can hope that he will return to two songs later on the tour.

Date: May 3, 2024 10:50

keefriffhards

ok but before you leave ya might wanna check out this clip of little t&a with a sign language interpreter!eye popping smileygrinning smiley

it's awesome and what there concerts have always been missingwinking smiley

by the way is this real or just someone messing around?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 7 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2107
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home