Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anybody know?
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: December 8, 2005 13:21

Just tried out of curiousty looking for tickets and to see whats available for cardiff & sheffield in anticipation for tomorrow on ticketmaster but nothing is coming up, would anybody know?

Please dont tell me that they are sold out!

Re: Anybody know?
Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: December 8, 2005 13:27

i guess that's because the presales are over!..

Who the f*ck is Mick Jagger?

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: December 8, 2005 13:32

Presales stopped last night, so they closed the search

Date: December 8, 2005 13:33

Ok thanks

Date: December 8, 2005 14:16

Daft question i know but whats the chances of getting good seats around the £60 mark in general sales tomorrow as some people have struck lucky i believe in the presales.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: December 8, 2005 14:26

not good- if my experiences,are anything to go by from Wembley#1, general sales, last friday.
Was online, trying from 8.58 am for £60 tickets. They were not offered to me, at any stage, of my continual efforts.

The cheapest i was offered , were £90 upper tier (unallocated)...which i took.

I personally, do not believe, that £60 tickets, were available in the general sale....if there were- they were a mere handful i nnumber.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: December 8, 2005 14:27

I think its pretty remote, it's still worth a try though. i wouldn't recommend buying £150's because there gonna have to sell 180,000 tickets for the 2 night stint, there'll be bargains galore nearer the time. Remember patience is a virtue!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 8, 2005 14:34

Whilst you can more or less forget about getting Block A for £60, there were plenty of mid-priced pitch tickets for Sheffield available in Block E last time I looked at the presales

Date: December 8, 2005 14:35

thanks im glad i asked the question was looking forward to tomorrow morning as i have set my price for this concert at £60 and then looking at a another two one in the uk and one abroad in europe.

Im not sure if i can be strong to resist at least buying some tomorrow as i have resisted joining the fan club on principle and also nagging any friends who have american express cards and the other problem i have is trying to get six tickets together.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: December 8, 2005 14:40

odean73... i wish you luck dude, with your 6 tickets-

i'd bet my pension, that the luckiest you're get, with 6 in a row, or
3x2 rows, is £90 seats.

Date: December 8, 2005 15:06

I get that feeling also.

I have booked a couple of hotel rooms for cardiff and tried rooms for sheffied with no luck, but looking at ticketmaster over the last few days cardiff seeemed to be selling faster than sheffiel so i reckon i would have a better chance with sheffield.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 8, 2005 15:42

wouldnt bank on getting six low priced tickets together, mate. Maybe you should settle for two groups (2 and 4 etc)

Its hard to get good hotels near don Valley. Was there for the show in '99 and I was lucky enough to get a small hotel literally 3 minutes walk from the stadium (I'd booked it about 15 months earlier and just rebooked it when the original date was postponed for a year). The owner must have had about 30 people sleeping in the hotel lobby that night. I had to leave at about 4 am as I had to catch a train to London to get Shepherds Bush tickets and I can remember stepping over in the dark an array of bodies strewn all over the place - it resembled a massacre in Baghdad

Date: December 8, 2005 16:38

I was fortunate to get a hotel for that one as well, i dont know if i could have got up at 4am thou the next morning and i am usually up at 5am most mornings.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1651
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home