Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 22
Re: Houston TX USA show live updates - Sunday April 28, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: April 29, 2024 09:02

holy sh-t!eye popping smiley

that little t&a was incredible!

this may have been the shortest keith set in 42 years but that may have been one of the best versions of that song in 44 years

almost makes up for the lack of midnight rambler (almost but not quitewinking smiley)

i sure as hell hope he plays this almost every night and its not just a opening night one off oddity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-29 09:03 by ProfessorWolf.

Re: Houston TX USA show live updates - Sunday April 28, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Date: April 29, 2024 09:07

satisfaction

Date: April 29, 2024 09:08

sftd

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: April 29, 2024 09:12

babyblue
thumbs up
I hope they bring back Rambler & drop Paint It..

+1thumbs up

Date: April 29, 2024 09:42

mess it up

Date: April 29, 2024 09:44

just noticed mick does a full sprint from the b stage to the main stage during satisfaction

Date: April 29, 2024 09:53

mess it up sounds good but a bit thin in the guitar department

Date: April 29, 2024 09:55

paint it black

miss you

Posted by: bluenote ()
Date: April 29, 2024 09:56

Matt's videos are not out yet sad smiley

Posted by: Maya0104 ()
Date: April 29, 2024 10:12

Any press/ media reviews yet?

Date: April 29, 2024 10:13

much closer video of miss you

gotta hand it to mick a lotta of us may be tired of miss you but he's really giving it his all isn't he

that harp solo is fantastic and the new screen visuals are great too

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: April 29, 2024 10:17

The Sicilian
CindyC
SSOH kicking ass! Awesome live

Trying to think of which song it reminds me of.

"Coming Down Again"?

I Got Dreams To Remember.

Hopefully we get 2 Keef songs in Louisiana.
Good job they did Mess It Up, best song of HD.

Date: April 29, 2024 10:18

ssoh

gimme shelter

Date: April 29, 2024 10:20

a couple from gary clark jr.'s set

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-29 10:21 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: April 29, 2024 10:22

Haven't watched all the show yet but from what I've seen they're still doing it as well as last time out, Ronnie a little better than 2022

A few things of note, Angry didn't work vocally, whereas SSOH did, Chanel Haynes did a great job.

Keith only one song, was looking forward to Tell Me Straight, either Keith's being demoted further or perhaps he's not feeling 100%, time will tell.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: April 29, 2024 10:22

A review ultemate classic rock review

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-29 10:23 by Mabru.

Date: April 29, 2024 10:53

keefriffhards
Haven't watched all the show yet but from what I've seen they're still doing it as well as last time out, Ronnie a little better than 2022

A few things of note, Angry didn't work vocally, whereas SSOH did, Chanel Haynes did a great job.

Keith only one song, was looking forward to Tell Me Straight, either Keith's being demoted further or perhaps he's not feeling 100%, time will tell.

oh nonsense keith is feeling and playing fine

feast your eyes on this fantastic version of little t&awinking smiley

as for the lack of a second song that seems to be releated to the 11pm curfew kinda like the o2 show in 2012 lacking satisfaction due to curfew

i mean this is what they played on the last day of rehearsals

Start Me Up
Get Off My Cloud
Shattered
Out Of Time
Angry
Beast Of Burden
Whole Wide World
Tumbling Dice
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Tell Me Straight
Little T&A
Sympathy For The Devil
Gimme Shelter
Honky Tonk Women
Miss You
Paint It Black
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Sweet Sounds Of Heaven
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

it's almost the exactly the same set minus keith's second song and unfortunately with shattered and www replaced with rocks off and mess it up

don't think they did the final day of rehaersals with a 2 song set for keith just to drop the second song

clearly something came up

i'd bet money we'll get two songs from keith in new orleans

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-29 10:55 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: KeVvV2011 ()
Date: April 29, 2024 10:55

Enjoying the videos thus far, great to see them in action again. Seems like they haven't lost much since '22 (especially knowing that it always takes them a couple of shows to really nail things). Just one Keith song is a surprise, I thought Tell Me Straight would be a lock.

Angry indeed didn't work vocally, will be curious to see what they're gonna do about that.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: April 29, 2024 10:58

ProfessorWolf

That's got to be one the best live t&a's ever.

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: April 29, 2024 10:59

So no "Curfew" issues as speculated, just a rip snort of a set, my Dad turned 76 Today and has been there since the beginning, he loved his birthday treat, Sweet Sound of Heaven got the thumbs up

Date: April 29, 2024 11:00

oh just noticed in the above rehearsal set list that beast of burden is in the same spot as the "vote" song that by sheer coincidence turned out be beast of burden

hmm...winking smiley

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: April 29, 2024 11:03

ProfessorWolf
keefriffhards

as for the lack of a second song that seems to be releated to the 11pm curfew kinda like the o2 show in 2012 lacking satisfaction due to curfew

Start Me Up
Get Off My Cloud
Shattered
Out Of Time
Angry
Beast Of Burden
Whole Wide World
Tumbling Dice
Tell Me Straight
Little T&A
Sympathy For The Devil
Gimme Shelter
Honky Tonk Women
Miss You
Paint It Black
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Sweet Sounds Of Heaven

it's almost the exactly the same set minus keith's second song and unfortunately with shattered and www replaced with rocks off and mess it up

don't think they did the final day of rehaersals with a 2 song set for keith just to drop the second song

Thanks so much for clearing that up, i suppose they could have started 3 minutes earlier and including Tell Me Straight.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: April 29, 2024 11:05

Nice to wake up and check the videos. Highlight for me: Mess it up. new, fun, smiles and a little wow! Not perfect yet, but so refreshing!

Date: April 29, 2024 11:06

coulda woulda shoulda

it'll make new orleans all the more specialwinking smiley

Date: April 29, 2024 11:10

tumbling dice

ycagwyw

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: April 29, 2024 11:18

ProfessorWolf

new opening and smu

First few seconds - “…I can get us a private suite up there”

Sums up the crowd in the pit.

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: April 29, 2024 11:28

ProfessorWolf
keefriffhards

Start Me Up
Get Off My Cloud
Shattered
Out Of Time
Angry
Beast Of Burden
Whole Wide World
Tumbling Dice
Tell Me Straight
Little T&A
Sympathy For The Devil
Gimme Shelter
Honky Tonk Women
Miss You
Paint It Black
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Sweet Sounds Of Heaven

Interesting point. However on the setlist painted by Ronnie there is only one Keith song. I believe Ronnie paints his setlists at least a couple of hours before the show so it was planned earlier. While in 2012 I believe Satisfaction was on the setlist but was not played.

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: April 29, 2024 11:28

People claiming that the version of T&A are among the best ever, must be getting a hearing-aid. Seriously, Keith is fumbling around and forgetting the chords.
I get we are excited, but come on!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 29, 2024 11:40

Blueranger
People claiming that the version of T&A are among the best ever, must be getting a hearing-aid. Seriously, Keith is fumbling around and forgetting the chords.

bet version of T&A in eight years – let's leave it at that.

Date: April 29, 2024 11:50

slewan
Blueranger

bet version of T&A in eight years – let's leave it at that.

more like 20 years at least

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1727
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home