Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Who wrote Satisfaction? The Queen ...
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: April 3, 2024 15:23

Quiz show on the Italian TV. One of the questions was "who wrote Satisfaction?". The Queen was the answer!!!

[www.liberoquotidiano.it]

Before you start, consider that the competitor was in her twenties. I was twenty in 1988. At the time did I know who wrote Night and Day or Stormy Weather? I hardly knew who the Beatles were only because my mum was a fan!

C

Re: Who wrote Satisfaction? The Queen ...
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 3, 2024 16:53

liddas
Quiz show on the Italian TV. One of the questions was "who wrote Satisfaction?". The Queen was the answer!!!

Before you start, consider that the competitor was in her twenties. I was twenty in 1988. At the time did I know who wrote Night and Day or Stormy Weather? I hardly knew who the Beatles were only because my mum was a fan!

C

I always thought is was Prince Charles…

(that band you are talking about is called 'Queen'. 'The Queen' refered to Elizabeth II.)

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 3, 2024 17:23

Could have been referring to Camilla as well.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: April 3, 2024 17:29

slewan
liddas

C

(that band you are talking about is called 'Queen'. 'The Queen' refered to Elizabeth II.)

grinning smiley

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: April 3, 2024 22:25

One cannot acquire any Satisfaction

Hip Hip Hip that's what one says !

sc uk

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 4, 2024 16:38

slewan
liddas

C

Imma gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think Liddas probably knows that already, and was just stating the answer on the show...which is even funnier in that context.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: April 4, 2024 17:29

is that why she wouldn't knight mick still to upset with him for stealing her song?winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1495
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home