Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New single ?
Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: January 18, 2024 12:27

Will we get a new single ?
Love to see a full band vid with Keef doing Tell Me Straight.

Never happen I know, but be great to see a band clip

Re: New single ?
Posted by: Barkerboy2 ()
Date: January 18, 2024 12:33

If there is another single, I'm sure it will be Whole Wide World. I'm still bummed that they didn't release Mess It Up physically though. Odd for them to release the first two singles but not the third.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: January 18, 2024 12:55

Maybe together with the Hackney Diamonds making-of documentary?

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: January 18, 2024 16:47

Why bother? IF there was an unreleased track ON a B side, yep, all for it. But if it was just another song off the album with an etching on the b side, forget it. I don’t want a single to watch a video.

Rod

Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: January 18, 2024 17:35

I’d like to see them play with us and release a brand new standalone just before the tour. Nothing from the album, brand new.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 18, 2024 17:47

bitusa2012
Why bother? IF there was an unreleased track ON a B side, yep, all for it. But if it was just another song off the album with an etching on the b side, forget it. I don’t want a single to watch a video.

But but...isn't that an awesome way to score chicks nowadays? Why don't you come back to my place and I'll show you some awesome side-B-Rolling-Stones-etchings!

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: January 18, 2024 19:29

I used to love singles. Unfortunately the only 2 that had any reason to exist since ABB are Doom and Gloom and Living In A Ghost Town.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: January 18, 2024 22:21

Perhaps they are keeping any unreleased tracks from the Hackney Diamonds sessions
for their new album this year. You have to wonder why no bonus or B side tracks. With the latsest singles.Time is running out.It s my hunch thay are gonna do another album this year.

Posted by: bakersfield ()
Date: January 18, 2024 23:04

Aren't single 'releases' just ploys to get radio stations playing the songs and thus keep the album afloat?

I can't see any point in a physical single release without bonus tracks.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 18, 2024 23:23

A double A side Whole Wide World b/w Depending On You is my pick for next single!

On the other hand, it's been awhile since we've gotten a nice etching.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: January 19, 2024 00:40

bakersfield
Aren't single 'releases' just ploys to get radio stations playing the songs and thus keep the album afloat?

These days that's how it is, yes.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 19, 2024 01:10

aaaawwww thought it was gonna be
about some girl whos just left her husband .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 19, 2024 08:23

bakersfield

No radio stations where I live have played any new Stones song in over 3 decades.

That I've ever heard. I hardly listen to radio anymore but when I do it's usually Stairway To Heaven, Under Pressure, Start Me Up, Girls Girls Girls or Comfortably Numb.

Date: January 19, 2024 09:32

treaclefingers
bitusa2012

But but...isn't that an awesome way to score chicks nowadays? Why don't you come back to my place and I'll show you some awesome side-B-Rolling-Stones-etchings!

Chicks at 70yo?? Fat (and that’s ME) chance!!!

Rod

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: January 19, 2024 09:48

At least, Mess It Up is accompanied by a music video. Like it: video: [www.youtube.com]

Date: January 19, 2024 10:24

Meise
At least, Mess It Up is accompanied by a music video. Like it: video: [www.youtube.com]

Just a pity about the song. Easily my least fave on an otherwise very consistently great album.

Rod

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: January 19, 2024 21:49

Well RSD is right around the corner, so most likely something is planned for that, given how the record company plans on keeping this album at our forefront for 18 months...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2668
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home