Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Glendale AZ (near Phoenix) USA 2024 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: April 8, 2024 21:34

If anybody wants to drive from LA I have your ticket. If anyone wants to provide logistical assistance within AZ I have your ticket. Barring any of the above, I might still have your ticket but hanging on to it for a bit longer til I figure this all out. Might just do the midnight Flixbus from LA then City Bus to Glendale and reverse.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: April 12, 2024 03:10

A suggestion or two for folks looking to check out Aridzona after the Stones show. Sedona is a great place to visit, but needs more than a few hours. Expect traffic in Sedona. In that general area of the state I suggest checking out Jerome and Cottonwood and/or the Verde Valley wineries up there. The Grand Canyon is cool but a reach from Phoenix/Glendale then returning to Phoenix for a plane. Vegas is closer to the Grand Canyon in terms of a plane connection. If you are going to the Grand Canyon check out Williams, AZ. Old town and Route 66 vibes all the way. There's also the town of Seligman up in the canyon area with Angie's Barber Shop Museum a state landmark - for another piece of Route 66.

Posted by: Snab ()
Date: April 15, 2024 19:17

Also posted in Tim Ries thread:

Band 2: Celebrating Charlie Watts

Featuring Tim Ries, Bernard Fowler, Chuck Leavell, Darryl Jones, Lewis Nash, and Stan Sorenson

May 8, 2024 at 7:00 pm

MIM Musical Instrument Museum
4725 E. Mayo Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85050

Tickets:
[mim.org]

The 2019 show at this venue was amazing!

Glendale AZ (near Phoenix) USA 2024 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 15, 2024 20:07

Satisfaction Way: Glendale renames street for Rolling Stones concert at State Farm Stadium

Ed Masley
April 15, 2024

[www.azcentral.com]

Glendale AZ (near Phoenix) USA 2024 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 19, 2024 19:32

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 29, 2024 17:00

Can't find a relyable source of information regarding public transportation to/from the State Farm Stadium - West Phoenix the day of the show.

Anyone knows if there's a bus going all the way north in 91th Street?

Posted by: Tdiddy ()
Date: April 29, 2024 17:38

Anyone know what time the box office opens for picking up Lucky Dips?

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: April 29, 2024 21:19

leteyer
Can't find a relyable source of information regarding public transportation to/from the State Farm Stadium - West Phoenix the day of the show.

Anyone knows if there's a bus going all the way north in 91th Street?

Line 70 gets you at least to Phoenix, if I fly or take Flixbus I will most likely take this the rest of the way.

[www.valleymetro.org]

However as an addendum to my previous message I am leaning toward just ditching the tickets. Enjoyed Houston but not necessarily interested in the kind of grueling journey this show will likely require.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home