Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Black Friday Stones Records
Posted by: stoneskid ()
Date: November 24, 2023 20:47

Has anyone seen this? Seems scammy.

[gettopshop.com]

Re: Black Friday Stones Records
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 24, 2023 20:58

dunno, but just grabbed the El Mocambo multi-coloured vinyl for 30% off so pleased about that. Waited for awhile on that one!

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: November 25, 2023 00:08

I would pay just for the boxes, would love something like those for my records.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: November 25, 2023 01:36

Uk polydor sale has 30% off (for example some girls half speed remaster c. 18 quid). Also angry 10 inch single etc and black vinyl el mo for 60 quid

[store.polydor.co.uk]

Wouldn’t touch the get to shop thing above - looks a bit too good to be true so prob is

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 25, 2023 01:58

stoneskid

[gettopshop.com]
This scammers are around for a couple of years. They operate under different names and from different countries. Originally they were from China.

Posted by: maidenlane ()
Date: November 30, 2023 04:45

If anyone is looking for Official Brussels '73 on vinyl at a non-obscene price I just found one and bit the bullet after many years of waiting.

For "Cyber Week" it's $54 (and free shipping) for the 4-LP set -- Goats Head Soup (Super Deluxe 4LP) -- from a vendor I have successfully purchased from before.

My attempts to use various coupon codes for additional discounts did not work for me for this record. thesoundofvinyl.us

I'm seriously considering having one of the record sides framed -- imagine the impact it would have had if released in the 1970s with the yellow label and red tongue swirling around while MT wailed away . . . .

P.S. Don't blame me if it drops to $19.99 next week, that's my typical luck.

Posted by: Jalfstra ()
Date: November 30, 2023 10:42

stoneskid

[gettopshop.com]

Don't buy this! It's a scam.. The box is out of print en sold out. Goes for hundereds of dollars on the used market. When it seems too good to be true.. it probably isn't true..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-30 10:43 by Jalfstra.

Posted by: cimaz ()
Date: November 30, 2023 12:58

maidenlane
If anyone is looking for Official Brussels '73 on vinyl at a non-obscene price I just found one and bit the bullet after many years of waiting.

For "Cyber Week" it's $54 (and free shipping) for the 4-LP set -- Goats Head Soup (Super Deluxe 4LP) -- from a vendor I have successfully purchased from before.

My attempts to use various coupon codes for additional discounts did not work for me for this record. thesoundofvinyl.us

I'm seriously considering having one of the record sides framed -- imagine the impact it would have had if released in the 1970s with the yellow label and red tongue swirling around while MT wailed away . . . .

P.S. Don't blame me if it drops to $19.99 next week, that's my typical luck.

Unfortunately they don't ship to european countries.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home