Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 67
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: Telly ()
Date: November 28, 2023 18:46

I'm 5'3" & had front row behind the pit in Chicago 2019. I could see fine as those in the pit tended to push forward so there usually weren't a ton of people at the back wall of the pit. YMMV though.

Posted by: followyoudown ()
Date: November 28, 2023 19:40

Topi
The fees+charges are a bit higher. Base prices have remained about the same (pit 499 USD in Houston).

GA was what, 150 + fees?

I thought this message had a reference to Houston in it. I recognize the name Topi for posting on many a tour. I am stressed, got a headache and having to go to the gym to de-stress. I have been reading posts on here, looking at internet sites and it's the same thing every year with the hassle of scoring tickets. Iv'e spent hours going in circles. When I go to the ticketmaster site, it does not list Houston for tickets. when I go to the NRG site, it only takes me to aftermarket ticket sales sites. Who is AMX. Is that American Express again? Who is the direct ticket seller for Houston? Iv'e read all the post on here I can handle for a while. will check back later to see if someone has answered. Thank you.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 28, 2023 19:47

Whoah. That's a lot to digest. Any volunteers?

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: November 28, 2023 19:49

followyoudown
Topi
The fees+charges are a bit higher. Base prices have remained about the same (pit 499 USD in Houston).

GA was what, 150 + fees?

I thought this message had a reference to Houston in it. I recognize the name Topi for posting on many a tour. I am stressed, got a headache and having to go to the gym to de-stress. I have been reading posts on here, looking at internet sites and it's the same thing every year with the hassle of scoring tickets. Iv'e spent hours going in circles. When I go to the ticketmaster site, it does not list Houston for tickets. when I go to the NRG site, it only takes me to aftermarket ticket sales sites. Who is AMX. Is that American Express again? Who is the direct ticket seller for Houston? Iv'e read all the post on here I can handle for a while. will check back later to see if someone has answered. Thank you.

Houston and Chicago are through axs.com. The rest are through ticketmaster.com.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: November 28, 2023 19:49

I have a TM question as I haven't used in much since they became more aggressively anti-fan "anti-bot":

Can anyone confirm if it is possible to use two different TM accounts (with different phone numbers) on the same IP address, for the same show?

thanks

syrel

Date: November 28, 2023 20:06

Code is DIAMONDS.

Date: November 28, 2023 20:07

syrel
I have a TM question as I haven't used in much since they became more aggressively anti-fan "anti-bot":

Can anyone confirm if it is possible to use two different TM accounts (with different phone numbers) on the same IP address, for the same show?

thanks

syrel

They might have smartened up against that.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: November 28, 2023 20:17

The pre-sale confirmation came in today

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: November 28, 2023 20:19

Presale info and access code from The Rolling Stones official site:

The fan presale for the Stones Tour 2024 Hackney Diamonds commences tomorrow, Wednesday Nov 29, at 12pm local time, through to Thursday Nov 30, at 10pm local time.
The link to access the pre-sale and your code is below.
Code: DIAMONDS

button linked to Stones Tour 2024 Hackney Diamonds

Be sure to just input the above code in capitals. Please note the presale will not open until 12pm local time tomorrow for each date. You will not be able to purchase tickets until then.

Should you have any issues when trying to buy tickets please reach out directly to your point of purchase.

For Houston, New Orleans and Chicago shows contact AXS

For the Glendale show contact SeatGeek

For all other shows contact Ticketmaster

Tickets go on general sale Friday Dec 1 at 10am local time at rollingstones.com/tour.

Please note, access to the pre-sale does not guarantee tickets and you may need to refresh the ticket link at the time of the pre-sale commencing. Ticket availability is limited and subject to currently available inventory. Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
Ticket limit is 8 per customer.

youtube
Instagram
TikTok
Spotify
Apple
Amazon
Amazon

www.rollingstones.com

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 28, 2023 20:22

syrel

thanks

syrel

To be safe use one on your phone and one on your computer

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: November 28, 2023 20:28

Topi
Code is DIAMONDS.

Hey, that's my unique code,,,,,,

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2023 20:36

Interesting that "SeatGeek" will be the official seller for Glendale.
Historically a reseller I thought, and it could get a bit confusing as they will likely have resell tix for all the shows on there as well as the "official" tix for Glendale.

They currently have resell JazzFest tix "available" (lowest price $362 for Stones day GA). I could see some people directed there for Glendale, then unwittingly buying resell tix for others.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: November 28, 2023 20:53

In the mail they gave you the support page of the selling sites instead of the selling page. Must be “little” mistake. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 22:07 by Christiaan.

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: November 28, 2023 21:12

followyoudown
When I go to the ticketmaster site, it does not list Houston for tickets. when I go to the NRG site, it only takes me to aftermarket ticket sales sites. Who is AMX. Is that American Express again? Who is the direct ticket seller for Houston?

No, it doesn't take you to an aftermarket site. Assuming you are actually looking at the actual NRG Park site, it takes you to AXS, a ticketmaster competitor affiliated with the Stones' promoter AEG, that, as per the Stones' own email today, is the direct seller for the Houston, Chicago, and New Orleans shows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 21:13 by SecondSet.

Date: November 28, 2023 21:24

daspyknows
syrel

thanks

syrel

To be safe use one on your phone and one on your computer

Yes. One on wifi and one on mobile data.

Date: November 28, 2023 21:26

Thanks. Every NRG site I saw went to aftermarket. I'm on my phone might be part of issue. Have not got the official Stones email yet. But thank you

Date: November 28, 2023 21:56

Thanks to who answered about AXS. So I guess AXS has a presale and ticketmaster has a presale and SeatGeek has a presale. As long as the boys keep going, I have to too. But it ain't getting any easier.

Date: November 28, 2023 22:04

Thanks for TM replies. Next question: does AXS adopt the same 'account can only be used in one browser/device at a time' approach as TM?

syrel

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: November 28, 2023 22:09

Any VIP prices yet?

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: November 28, 2023 22:24

I hope you get the tickets you want tomorrow! But as other have said, don’t worry!

I don't expect to get tickets tomorrow. Great seats are often not offered in any decent quantity during the presale. And often they are taken in the regular sale. But they always become available before showtime. I have never paid more than the face + fees price.

You can book your hotel. You will get tickets for any show you want.

Posted by: Ellipooh ()
Date: November 28, 2023 22:28

I was expecting my aarp presale code by now via text.
I got my text confirming I signed up for messaging. But I didn’t get a presale code (I got the artists code of DIAMONDS)(twice to the same email for some reason) but nothing from aarp.

***Can't you hear me knocking?***

Date: November 28, 2023 22:30

syrel
Thanks for TM replies. Next question: does AXS adopt the same 'account can only be used in one browser/device at a time' approach as TM?

syrel

That remains to be seen, but I'd cover my bases.

Date: November 28, 2023 22:30

AARP code is very likely FLASH123

Date: November 28, 2023 22:42

Topi

I thought there was discussion of needing a membership number?

syrel

Date: November 28, 2023 22:57

syrel
Topi

syrel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-28 23:00 by Topi.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 28, 2023 23:05

Topi
syrel
Topi

syrel

The links for the AARP presale are on their site.. [www.aarp.org]
Likely have to be logged in to an account to utilize the code but?

Drag JazzFest isn't included in their presale.

Date: November 28, 2023 23:12

Worth a shot.

Date: November 28, 2023 23:24

Yeah. If nothing else we can scout round for ticket prices.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 28, 2023 23:30

Question aarp says will release code at 10am local time so if you live on west coast what good is that if you want tickets for east coast?

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: November 28, 2023 23:40

IGTBA
Kerryann
We've tried the pit but found that we prefer really good seats on the floor. Does anyone know the best way to secure ace floor seats? Wanting the first 5 or so rows on either side of the catwalk behind the pits, or alongside the catwalk back as far as the B stage.
Found in the past that even getting into the presales that most are gone by the time we get through the system and onto the sales page. Is it better to try to go for one of the premium packages to get the better seats?
Don't really want the gifts and stuff, just the best seats we can get.

Kiwi's travelling from New Zealand and hoping to go to at least 3 shows. Any help or hints on how to get through to the actual sales page quickly would be appreciated.

It's hard to find really good floor seats at list price, especially at major cities with only one concert; and might be harder this tour, since concerts have been more expensive and more sold out since COVID. Probably best to buy the expensive Platinum tickets for one concert early during a pre sale or the first day of official sales; then buy Lucky Dips for the other two; and then keep checking for good floor seats - often some become available within a couple weeks of the concert date - either released late or resale tickets. Having LDs, as backups, makes waiting to get seats you want for list price (or close) less stressful. In the past finding good value floor seats was easier at places such as Glendale and virtually impossible at places such as Santa Clara - being the last concert in a major, very wealthy area.

Thanks for the tips on getting LDs. So hard to just be patient and wait, but it makes good sense.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 67

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1757
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home