Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rough Diamonds - Trailer
Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: November 9, 2023 08:44

Infos from EM Productions on YT:

Coming Soon!

The Rolling Stones’ has been a legendary band for over 60 years. Take a deep dive into the lives of the current members of the band, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and Ronnie Wood. It also delves into the lives (and deaths) of previous members of the band, Bill Wyman, Brian Jones (1942-1969) and Charlie Watts (1941-1921.) The Rolling Stones have had their fair share of scandals but have always managed to push through and continue to create monumental music. Take an exploration into the darker moments of their careers, including the infamous Altamont free concert. Hear directly from the Stones on their tumultuous careers and how they feel about being the Grandpa’s of rock and roll.

EM Productions

Trailer:
[m.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-09 08:45 by BlueTurns2Grey.

Re: Rough Diamonds - Trailer
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: November 9, 2023 09:01

ok

so i assume this is not the promised doc on the making of the new album as i first assumed after reading the title?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: November 9, 2023 09:21

ProfessorWolf
ok

so i assume this is not the promised doc on the making of the new album as i first assumed after reading the title?

I assume it is. You can see Jimmy Fallon in the Trailer. It sounds like a a sequel to Crossfire Hurricane with emphasize on the later years. But they could have mentioned MT.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 9, 2023 09:25

That looks so tacky.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: November 9, 2023 09:31

Just some rearranged old interviews and fake Stones music

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: November 9, 2023 10:11

That's not the Hackney documentary;

The making of the Rolling Stones‘ forthcoming album, “Hackney Diamonds,” is explored in a new one-hour TV documentary,
“The Stones: Still Rolling,” !
produced by Fulwell 73 and Mercury Studios.

Posted by: Jalfstra ()
Date: November 9, 2023 12:49

Just another unofficial documentary like we've seen a hundred times before. Complete with old interviews, live footage and people who are supposed the be famous, with opinions...

Date: November 9, 2023 13:38

Dear viewers,

As the press release incorrectly uses an apostrophe in 'how they feel about being the Grandpa’s of rock and roll" it's clearly going to be a load of old crock.

Yours, The Apostrophe Police

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: November 9, 2023 14:12

Jalfstra
Just another unofficial documentary like we've seen a hundred times before. Complete with old interviews, live footage and people who are supposed the be famous, with opinions...

Indeed. Judging from the trailer, they have been licensed some interview clips but not the use of the Rolling Stones' music in the documentary. Can't be official.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: November 9, 2023 15:37

That channel "EM Productions" has 1000 followers. This is definitely not the upcoming Documentary but rather a homemade project. The documentary will be distributed through "Mercury Studios" that also released all their "From The Vault" stuff (formerly "Eagle Rock") [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-09 15:37 by StonedRambler.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1319
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home