Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Official Store - anyone received any update/order yet?
Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: October 25, 2023 18:56

I'm curious why so many choose to pre-order ... at best you might get it one day early but most times I see these delays. Do you really not have a store conveniently close by to purchase from? Or is there another reason to pre-order?

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: October 25, 2023 19:11

LeonidP
I'm curious why so many choose to pre-order ... at best you might get it one day early but most times I see these delays. Do you really not have a store conveniently close by to purchase from? Or is there another reason to pre-order?

My understanding was the HD box was a limited edition RS store exclusive though I could be wrong. Plus I'm lazy spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 25, 2023 19:31

treaclefingers
VoodooLounge13
MisterDDDD
VoodooLounge13
I've only received the Lenticular print so far. No actual music as yet.

I didn't order this mainly because their last Lenticular 60th print arrived damaged for several of us.
Turned out for the better, mine had two small creases that essentially disappeared when I framed it, and as it was "limited" they had no replacements and refunded the purchase and let me keep the print.

Your's arrive well packaged and not creased/damaged?

So far as I can tell, yes. As I mentioned in another thread, it's so tight in the tube that I can't get it out! I'm afraid to mess with it too much, but I will at some point, as I do want to doublecheck it, but the tube is much larger than the print itself, and it doesn't have caps on the ends as do most of these poster tubes, but the print is located well within the tube itself on either end, so no concerns there. Hope that makes sense?

Wow bizarre...the tube didn't have caps on it, so the whole thing was open? I hope it is in good condition!

Correct. No caps, but packed in a big box, and stuffed with paper. As I said, the poster was well inside the tube - at least 3 inches space on either end. I'll try messing with it over the weekend. Hoping I have some music by then!!!

Date: October 25, 2023 19:32

LeonidP

Well, I decided to pre-order because I was afraid of some of the color variants selling out, which some of the picture discs did, so that's why.

Posted by: Chitown23 ()
Date: October 27, 2023 01:21

I ordered from the RS atore because it was a limited edition thing.
Probably my LAST order with this incompetent store.
Customer service is telling me the LIMITED hat, with or without the HD box, is now unavailable, even though it's still for sale online.
The worst customer service in internet history.

Date: October 27, 2023 02:02

kovach
LeonidP

My understanding was the HD box was a limited edition RS store exclusive though I could be wrong. Plus I'm lazy spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Came in today.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: October 27, 2023 02:47

I just got the Zoetrope vinyl. It looks really cool.

Date: October 27, 2023 06:11

jahisnotdead
I just got the Zoetrope vinyl. It looks really cool.

Nice! Can’t wait for mine to arrive.

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: October 27, 2023 20:05

And the DVD/CD/book is in. It looks very cool. I'll dig into it after work today. Also, I got the Angry single, no remixes?! Wtf? Why wait until album day to ship it?

Date: October 27, 2023 21:28

Jah - not sure if you ordered that all at once or separate, but some places were only shipping items once they were all in stock. For me, I just got the Angry items, after the HD poster became available on the 20th. And no, no remixes or edits.

Date: October 27, 2023 21:56

Well, my 2 MLB and Paul Smith LP's were to have been delivered on 10/31, but I just received the Paul Smith and Yankees one!!! Looks like the Red Sox one is in Syracuse and still slated for a Tuesday delivery.....

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 27, 2023 22:09

My orders keep getting pushed back by a day. Nothing delivered except the "Angry" single.

A week in and I've resorted to downloading ATMOS versions from YouTube and burned a CD for my car. I'm sort of excited I can finally listen to it properly!

UPDATE...just for sh*ts & giggles, I thought I'd see how long it would take to get a black vinyl (green not available to buy at the moment).

Nov. 16th. They a little backed up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-27 22:31 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: October 28, 2023 00:16

My digipak CD (not the one I ordered that came with the exclusive t-shirt) arrived today…a full week after release day. Oh well, thank goodness for Spotify smileys with beer

Date: October 28, 2023 07:07

Is it possible they delayed shipping some in order to try and get a number 1 two weeks in a row?!?? So far I’ve only received 5 copies which I’ve still got 12 to go!!!!

Date: October 28, 2023 17:23

VoodooLounge13
Is it possible they delayed shipping some in order to try and get a number 1 two weeks in a row?!?? So far I’ve only received 5 copies which I’ve still got 12 to go!!!!

I don't think so...in the US at least, it would be nice to be able to get one week in a row.

PLUS...this week things are about to end, Swiftly.

Date: October 28, 2023 19:12

jahisnotdead
And the DVD/CD/book is in. It looks very cool. I'll dig into it after work today. Also, I got the Angry single, no remixes?! Wtf? Why wait until album day to ship it?

Yes it is, details thoughts behind every song, lyrics, some decent pictures. It also details others contributions to all songs but not specific to what the 3 Stones play on each song.

Also contains a bumper sticker and a couple of cardboard album cover-like pictures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-28 19:14 by kovach.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: October 28, 2023 22:56

VoodooLounge13

Hi.
Ordered on the UK or the US store ?

Because this is the answer I've got yesterday (from Universal UK) :

'I’m afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the Limited Edition Hackney Diamonds A1 Lenticular Print you have ordered.

I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time, we do not have an exact date.'

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-28 23:45 by Massimo68.

Date: October 29, 2023 20:05

I have several orders, nothing delivered except a lonely Angry 10" vinyl from Amazon. Every day I check, they push back the expected shipping date ahead by a day or two. Now, for any orders that even have shipping info, they've punted it to Nov. 1 for 'expected shipping'.

What in the hell happened? Something clearly went terribly wrong. I've ordered some of this stuff almost 2 months ago.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 29, 2023 22:45

treaclefingers
I have several orders, nothing delivered except a lonely Angry 10" vinyl from Amazon. Every day I check, they push back the expected shipping date ahead by a day or two. Now, for any orders that even have shipping info, they've punted it to Nov. 1 for 'expected shipping'.

What in the hell happened? Something clearly went terribly wrong. I've ordered some of this stuff almost 2 months ago.

best advice is to cancel all your orders and go to you local record store.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 29, 2023 22:58

I received the blue vinyl from the US RS store Thursday.

Date: October 30, 2023 05:16

Massimo68
VoodooLounge13

Hi.
Ordered on the UK or the US store ?

Because this is the answer I've got yesterday (from Universal UK) :

'I’m afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the Limited Edition Hackney Diamonds A1 Lenticular Print you have ordered.

I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time, we do not have an exact date.'

Ordered from the UK store.

Date: October 30, 2023 05:22

So the delivery dates are clearly off. Arrived home Saturday from a day of hiking to find my missing Red Sox vinyl delivered (was slated for 10/31); KidSuper CD and cassette (10/31 also); Barcelona picture (11/1); and my Zoetrope (had been slated for 10/27).

Still missing everything from Bravado - picture disc, SSOH 10”, SSOH (which I thought I’d removed from order and am pissed I now will have two copies), and German Blue vinyl with poster.

Also need my remaining Platomania order and waiting on CDJapan for the SSOH Japanese CD single with bonus track.

Posted by: rbp ()
Date: October 30, 2023 05:26

Paul Smith vinyl arrived October 26. Less than a week to Australia - pretty good for standard post.

Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: October 30, 2023 11:48

With today's parcels, I've got all what I've ordered to the offical shop

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1608
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home