Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FOS available at www.getgo.de
Posted by: t-perkins ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:06

I just saw that at www.getgo.de tickets for all german concert are availabe, FOS for all concerts as well, except Munich!!! Good luck!

Re: FOS available at www.getgo.de
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:07

well, followed by a system maintance error when You try to buy

Posted by: stonedstone ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:10

yep....getgo doesn't work...

"all the rum i want to drink it, and all the whisky too!"

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: December 5, 2005 17:16

If you visit the german webpages getgo and eventim, you'll be put on hold.

Fortunately I live near the german border, so I sneaked out of the office today and drove (easily, I refused to get stressed this time) to the neareast ticket shop across the border, near Aachen.

Waiting in line were: 1 person returning a theater ticket for the opera; 2 people informing about a Queen musical, and me.

So I bought 2 Cologne field tickets at 82,50 euros each, no further extra costs!

Drove back to find the internet booking sites still overtrafficed.

FOS was sold out by the way, but I didn't really mind. I'll settle near the b-stage.

Kartenhaus.de in the meantime is not able to link you to public sales pages.

So I spent 165 euros.
Had I bought the same tickets some days ago in the presale, this would have cost me an extra 6,5 shipping, 19x2 service costs, 90 membership = 300 euros.

Had I been able to go a few hours earlier, I would have been able to buy FOS, had I wanted to. So it seems buying local tickets through presale is not really necessary for Germany.

And at the ticketoffice they show you on their screen a seating plan of the stadium! (Handy, because if you think the 170 euros tickets will get you FOS, you're damn wrong.)

Date: December 5, 2005 18:11

And:
The ticket I just bought at the counter for 82,50 inclusive everything, cost at getgo.de and eventim.de 98 euros!!! (Stehplatz Innenraum). And this is without the service fee.

Why the difference?
I wonder why someone has to pay about 17 euros more then me because he buys through another channel.

Getgo and eventim, which are finally accessible immediately now, have currently no FOS available for any of the german concerts.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: December 5, 2005 19:08

Limbostone, they have FOS but you will only get them if you book a hotel with them!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 5, 2005 19:09

They will come up again with FOS tickets for all German shows, I'm sure, The same happened two years ago. Or watch ebay and take it easy. At the moment all FOS tickets offered via ebay are 150 € and more. And there are hundreds of them. It won't take long and you will be able to get them for 100 €. Anyway I got FOS for Hanover, Cologne, Frankfurt and Stuttgart from my local record shop for 129,50 € each. No problem at all...

Date: December 5, 2005 19:10

Well what a waste that would be... I live an hours drive away!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1415
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home