Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
German Ticket Sale Thread
Posted by: stonethobo ()
Date: December 5, 2005 11:47

Ok, what´s going on in Germany? Either the whole ticket system is down or all shows sold out within minutes.

Let´s start a thread concerning the german ticket sale and keep each other informed about chances to get a ticket.

Re: German Ticket Sale Thread
Date: December 5, 2005 11:59

Seems like the whole sale is prepared to start in a few minutes. Suddenly tickets are shown available for all shows at websites like www.eventim.de - but still you can´t order them.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:03

for sure they are not sold out, even if they pretend they were. Some as during licks, Munich Olympiahalle (indoor) "sold out" in ten minutes, at the actual date many official tickets available.

Posted by: smith ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:04

a chance to get a ticket ? for a German show ??

I wish I'd bought my tickets for Olympiahalle Munich 2003 in front of the buildung JUST before the show. I'd saved € 100,- or more compared with what I have paid on rs.com

Keep cool - they don't sell out stadiums anymore but if they do there are still plenty of tickets for sale by the scalpers - no matter where you want to go to.
I refuse to pay a few hundreds of Euros more than 6 (!!) months before the shows starts.

Date: December 5, 2005 12:06

Ok, but what about FOS tickets? There are not so many, seems like at least for Cologne these tickets are sold out.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:10

Sometimes "Sold out", one minute later there are tickets. Even FOS.

Date: December 5, 2005 12:11

Know what you mean - but I will buy FOS ticks myself and will buy them in front of the stadium an hour before the Stones starts. I know it sounds like being f*ckin cool but in the end that's what I've learned in the 30 years I was visiting Stones-concerts. It's all SO expensive and this is a way to keep the costs low. And in fact it's a big difference to pay now or in 6 month.

As I was sceptical to get a good seat in the Olympiahalle in 2003 I bought the ticker way before the show and then I was offered top-tix close to the stage before I entered the building for € 20,-

Do I need to say more?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-05 12:13 by smith.

Date: December 5, 2005 12:13

In Munich FOS was sold for 50 bucks in front of the stadium. This is the way I try to buy my tickets this time. Less stress than checking Getgo servers for hours.

Date: December 5, 2005 12:19

Yeah, I had the same thing with two gigs - I just drove there expecting nothing, but ended up in the first rows paying half the price. That´s really the coolest way. But: I don´t know if I can keep that calm for the next months. I think I´d like to have at least two shows safe and then see how other shows work out...

Date: December 5, 2005 12:24

honestly - I will buy tickets for the St.Petersburg-gig in advance. I don't want to handle with the Russian mafia outside of the venue...;-)

Date: December 5, 2005 12:37

what bastards:

You can order German FOS at Getgo if you also book an expensive hotel, then the shopping system is availabe, normal tickets" so sorry, maintence.."

they are liars.

Date: December 5, 2005 12:38

Seems like they have not sold one ticket in Germany yet. All known websites state a technical error. Meanwhile prices for tickets at ebay explode, because people think all shows are sold out...

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: December 5, 2005 12:47

German ticketservice CTS
(getgo, eventime, kartenhaus and all the other ticketstores are on CTS!!!)
is down, no tickets sold this morning.

In some minutes (hours?) system will be ok

So let's wait and hope ...

Date: December 5, 2005 12:53

You mean the whole computer ticket service (CTS) is down? Unbelievable. What happened? It´s ridiculous.

Date: December 5, 2005 12:56

Yes, CTS-System is down this morning!

Date: December 5, 2005 13:09

Oh, this will cause trouble. Rieger Concerts announced the ticketsale in big advertisments - whole pages in most german newspapers. Must have cost a fortune. Now they don´t sell a single ticket, because the whole ticket system crashed down. Another job for the lawyers.

Remember the good old days where you actually had a REAL TICKET with a design - bought at some record store or whereever. I always thought these computer printed tickets suck.

Posted by: maksattaks ()
Date: December 5, 2005 13:12

Well for Munich at least you can get tickets on www.muenchenticket.de.
Seems like there's no problem there.
Don't they use CTS?

Date: December 5, 2005 13:18

I think they have fixed half of the problem. Tickets for shows pop up now on various websites.

Date: December 5, 2005 13:21

just ordered all the tickets I wanted at a local ticket store: 0721 2 30 00 ( in caes someone else is desperating due to getgo)

Posted by: Sir Oliver ()
Date: December 5, 2005 13:44

just ordered my tickets at [www.tickets-per-post.de] - you can also pay with credit card there - and getgo/eventim don´t deserve the money anyway.... they majorly @#$%& up again..

"Front of Stage" tickets are the one listed as "PREM" (yellow - PREMIUM Stehplatz). Good luck.

oh, and I guess tickets-per-post won´t take 3 weeks to deliver the tickets like eventim/getgo do - of course they charge your credit card/bank account right away and you wait for tickets 3 weeks or longer... Same thing happened with U2 this year... bad service..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-12-05 14:06 by Sir Oliver.

Date: December 5, 2005 14:03

can you trust this company ? don't know them...

Date: December 5, 2005 14:08

Well, I don´t get any FOS tickets there. They don´t have any left.

Date: December 5, 2005 14:17

getgo working now...just got three fos-stuttgart....at last...thanks for all help here....DANKE

Date: December 5, 2005 14:31

Yes, getgo is working again ... ;-)

Posted by: electric-duane ()
Date: December 5, 2005 14:34

Just got mine for Frankfurt - 2x Stehplatz Innenraum (yeah it's not front-of-stage, but could be front-of-B-stage).

Still debating on whether or not to go to Stuttgart as well - As Mick sang, however, what can a poor boy do?

We'll see!

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: December 5, 2005 14:59

Ich hätte gut FOS bekommen
Kein Problem
Aber wollte nicht.

Posted by: orson ()
Date: December 5, 2005 15:03

I also ordered my tickets at "www.tickets-per-post.de" did anyone have experience with them?

Date: December 5, 2005 15:03

Was geht ab, warum nicht? Hm, für Köln geht in Sachen FOS im Moment nix mehr - aber die Erfahrung (Licks Tour) hat gezeigt, dass durchaus wieder FOS-Tickets freigeschaltet werden können (die wollen halt, dass die Leute erstmal auch die anderen Tickets kaufen und nicht sofort alle FOS-Teile raushauen).

Hoffe ich zumindest...

Date: December 5, 2005 15:04

orson did you get FOS tix there?

Posted by: orson ()
Date: December 5, 2005 15:07

no, I bought 3 x tribühne, but there where 20 fos tix left when I made my order

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1268
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home