Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627Next
Current Page: 23 of 27
Re: Stones in NYC week of October 16
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: October 24, 2023 17:33

I hope he saw fit to bestow his and his date's wristbands/invites or whatever on a fan or two who might still have been hanging on outside in the hope of somehow getting in there.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 24, 2023 18:08

That would have been nice. I doubt he did.

~"Love is Strong"~

Stones in NYC
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 24, 2023 18:34

Mick Jagger, Jimmy Fallon share ‘secrets’ in ‘Tonight Show’ preview

Oct. 24, 2023

Get a sneak peek of a sketch in an upcoming episode of the “The Tonight Show” where Mick Jagger and host Jimmy Fallon are trapped in a sound-proof freezer and reveal “secrets” about their lives.

[www.today.com]

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: October 25, 2023 01:54

If they are going to allow some people to use their phones and not others may I politely suggest they only allow those with a proven track record of creating content that people actually want to watch, that drives their passion for the band and makes them want to go and see them live.

Hot Stuff Archive YouTube Channel

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: October 25, 2023 02:35

mattleeuk
If they are going to allow some people to use their phones and not others may I politely suggest they only allow those with a proven track record of creating content that people actually want to watch, that drives their passion for the band and makes them want to go and see them live.

I second that. Would’ve been nice to see some of your videos, if you were there. Seems odd they allegedly took everyone’s phones but a special group (apparently not hard core fans) that was ushered in. Weird, wild stuff.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: October 25, 2023 02:54

NashvilleBlues
mattleeuk

I second that. Would’ve been nice to see some of your videos, if you were there. Seems odd they allegedly took everyone’s phones but a special group (apparently not hard core fans) that was ushered in. Weird, wild stuff.

Yes, I was there (in my favourite spot), Family and certain VIP guests didn't have to have their phones locked away although it was supposed to be a no phones show. Kind of disrespectful for people to shoot footage and share it when it was requested not to. I would have gladly shot a couple of songs and let them use the footage. They did shoot it professionally but that could take ages to come out if ever, they need hype now. It doesn't have to be perfect but it has to be better than the ropey footage out there!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 25, 2023 04:54

mattleeuk
NashvilleBlues
mattleeuk

Yes, I was there (in my favourite spot), Family and certain VIP guests didn't have to have their phones locked away although it was supposed to be a no phones show. Kind of disrespectful for people to shoot footage and share it when it was requested not to. I would have gladly shot a couple of songs and let them use the footage. They did shoot it professionally but that could take ages to come out if ever, they need hype now. It doesn't have to be perfect but it has to be better than the ropey footage out there!

agree totally

your abilities are clearly above and beyond the few short clips we got

and thanks for shedding some light on why there where so many phones visable in those clips

hope some of those with there phones out got a complete recording of the show audio or video

i somehow doubt there gonna officially release the complete footage and are more likely gonna just use footage of certain songs for the documentary

be nice to have a complete recording of this show even in less then ideal quality

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 25, 2023 06:10

True. I am expecting a complete recording, maybe too optimistically.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 25, 2023 11:25

ProfessorWolf

i somehow doubt there gonna officially release the complete footage

Could be similar to the Echoplex club show in 2013 - it seemed to be professionally filmed as well, but not much material was officially released yet.

Date: October 25, 2023 12:23

Irix
ProfessorWolf

i somehow doubt there gonna officially release the complete footage

Could be similar to the Echoplex club show in 2013 - it seemed to be professionally filmed as well, but not much material was officially released yet.

yes that's one of the those shows that's way up on my list of ones i wanna see released

if only to hear what love in vain sounds like with both ronnie and mick taylor on it

but i do think that we'll end up seeing at least footage of a few of the new songs used in the upcoming documentary on the album

it really doesn't make sense to do this unusual very short one off show in a year when there not touring if they don't plan to use at least some of the footage for something

the echoplex on the other hand was just the first show of the 2013 tour and doesn't really seem to hold as much interest or value to them sadly

Stones in NYC
Date: October 25, 2023 13:09

Mick on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", October 24

Posted by: MisterO ()
Date: October 25, 2023 14:54

That was true hilarious !!! grinning smiley

Stones in NYC
Date: October 25, 2023 16:46

Stones in NYC
Date: October 25, 2023 17:13

Mick Jagger and Melanie Hamrick attend the American Ballet Theatre Fall Gala at David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center on October 24, 2023 in New York City

Posted by: Spodlumt ()
Date: October 25, 2023 18:41

Mick on the Jimmy Fallon show was incredibly hard to watch. It was so unfunny and Mick was stilted in the delivery of his lines. Awful. I can't believe Mick agreed to do that crap.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: October 25, 2023 19:21

Hilarious.Loved it.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: October 25, 2023 21:05

Spodlumt
Mick on the Jimmy Fallon show was incredibly hard to watch. It was so unfunny and Mick was stilted in the delivery of his lines. Awful. I can't believe Mick agreed to do that crap.
Well, humour's not the same for everyone.
I thought it was hilarious.

Date: October 25, 2023 23:13

Just added a photo album of the Racket NYC show and links of circulating videos in the Hackney Diamonds pics/vids thread. Hope you enjoy it smileys with beer

[iorr.org]

Album [ibb.co]
Individual Pics [imgbb.com]
Videos [justpaste.it]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-25 23:42 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 26, 2023 00:41

smoking smiley

Posted by: lelandsundries ()
Date: October 26, 2023 00:57

did anyone get to meet ronnie at the stones popup store?? ugh, i'm jealous!!

Date: October 26, 2023 02:33

The Rolling Stones & Lady Gaga – Sweet Sounds Of Heaven (Live from Racket NYC)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-26 02:56 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Date: October 26, 2023 02:52

DiegoGlimmerStones

whoo hoo!!

thank yougrinning smiley

Date: October 26, 2023 02:58

You're welcome! Awesome performance smileys with beer

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 26, 2023 03:12

smileys with beer

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: October 26, 2023 03:17

mattleeuk
NashvilleBlues
mattleeuk

Matt they read your comment here. They don’t want us to wait for ages smiling bouncing smiley

[youtu.be]

Date: October 26, 2023 03:18

so very good live

even better then the studio version

and imagine how good it'll be when they add the horns and the rest of the touring band

Posted by: bam ()
Date: October 26, 2023 03:55

“even better then the studio version”
thumbs up

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 26, 2023 04:12

Hey that Sweet Sounds .... stunning
Couple of quick glimpses of Andrew Watt ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Putty ()
Date: October 26, 2023 04:14

Amazing!

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: October 26, 2023 04:20

ProfessorWolf
so very good live

even better then the studio version

and imagine how good it'll be when they add the horns and the rest of the touring band

Add the horns. Remove Last Gaga. I can’t imagine she’d tour with them! So Sasha?

Rod

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627Next
Current Page: 23 of 27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2127
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home