Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Hackney Diamonds delayed delivery
Posted by: Turner ()
Date: October 12, 2023 17:44

I was excited to see an update on my pre-order (CD) this morning until I read the message! Amazon says package is not coming next week and is now arriving November 30!? Am I the only one?

Re: Hackney Diamonds delayed delivery
Posted by: HouseBoyKnows ()
Date: October 12, 2023 18:01

Yes. I posted a similar message on the Sticky HD page yesterday. I've never had a delay like this from Amazon for a major release. Makes me wonder if the demand has been so great that they can't build inventory fast enough. As backup, I ordered from the official RS webstore but I may have to go to a real record shop.

HBK

Posted by: Turner ()
Date: October 12, 2023 19:12

Probably a waste of time but I might call for explanation.
Website details are sketchy:
Now arriving November 30
Previously expected December 1

Posted by: DelcoProud ()
Date: October 13, 2023 13:50

I have to wonder whether world events have prompted the band to delay the release.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: October 13, 2023 15:30

No such message in France but delayed for the single Sweet Sounds that was supposed to be delivered today.

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: October 13, 2023 19:47

HouseBoyKnows
Yes. I posted a similar message on the Sticky HD page yesterday. I've never had a delay like this from Amazon for a major release. Makes me wonder if the demand has been so great that they can't build inventory fast enough. As backup, I ordered from the official RS webstore but I may have to go to a real record shop.

HBK
No delay on the RS site, as yet anyway!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: October 13, 2023 20:13

I live in Italy, ordered the vinyl edition with alternate cover from the official website along with a t-shirt asking (and paying) for shipping as soon as possible for each item. Stuff comes from Discoteca Laziale, big shop shop in Rome, that is. T-Shirt already arrived, no messages of delay up until now for the vinyl

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: October 13, 2023 20:29

For Amazon US I’m sure those who, like me, ordered early enough it’s still showing the 20th. ONE WEEK!!!

Date: October 13, 2023 20:45

Following up...I'm also a US Amazon customer and though the product page says it's being released on October 20, the fine print above it now says "Delivery December 2". My order page says "Now arriving November 28."

Posted by: doitywoik ()
Date: October 14, 2023 01:51

HouseBoyKnows

HBK

I wouldn't even know where to go for old-school buying a CD. The record shops are all gone. In the larger store in my area they are selling electric toothbrushes now where there used to be the CDs back in the day.

I ordered the "Limited Edition" from jpc because it was just one euro more than the regular jewel case. Let's see when it actually makes it here.

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: October 14, 2023 16:17

My initial Amazon order now says it will arrive Nov 28??? So, I ordered it again and the new order says it will arrive October 23, so I cancelled the other one. Weird.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 14, 2023 17:01

Had a chat with Amazon Customer Service about the delivery delay and received this response:

"Upon checking here, your item is not currently available in our fulfillment centers nearest to your area thus we have to obtain it from our other fulfillment centers and it will take longer process than usual."

After some back and forth they agreed to have the item expedited from a "fulfillment center" that does have it.

Date: October 14, 2023 17:54

Possible thanks to BB Johnny. Amazon US now shows the HD CD is being delivered on 10/21.

HBK

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: October 14, 2023 19:20

My Amazon order,in Italy, say October 20.
No delay at moment

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: October 14, 2023 19:42

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-21 01:17 by snoopy2.

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: October 14, 2023 20:10

I ordered the jewel case version from CDJapan, stocks limited so only one copy per order allowed. The release date listed as the 20th with the standard note beneath that item should ship around release date.

Really hope I do get it within a few days of the 20th, looking forward so much to holding that brand new Stones album. Hope to purchase the vinyl on release day if GoldenDiscs here in Limerick have it.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 14, 2023 20:14

Last Amazon notification I got said October 23.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: October 14, 2023 20:15

My Spotify pre-save will still arrive on October 20th

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: October 14, 2023 20:53

Bravado Stonesstore still says Oct 20th.

Date: October 14, 2023 22:31

I believe I am actually going to have to drive to a real record store.
The nerve...

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 14, 2023 23:11

I’ll just stream it - instant gratification smoking smiley

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: October 15, 2023 11:11

Stone601
My Amazon order,in Italy, say October 20.
No delay at moment
Upgrade of delivery, now is 24 moody smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-15 12:03 by Stone601.

Date: October 15, 2023 14:58

I cancelled my initial Amazon US order ('November 28') and started over with an all-new order that says it will arrive Saturday, October 21. Yay! Here's hoping. My wife will be out of town so if you step outside and direct your ears toward Philly, you will probably be able to hear my playback!

Posted by: SomeGuy ()
Date: October 15, 2023 15:56

I ordered the cd from amazon.de with 11 euros extra for priority delivery on Oct. 20 (which I've never done before), so they better be on time.

Date: October 15, 2023 22:47

Hey DelcoProud. Maybe we're neighbors. I live in Radnor.

HBK

Posted by: godzi68 ()
Date: October 16, 2023 03:14

I ordered the cd & green vinyl plus shirt from Amazon (US). Just checked and it has these arrival dates:

Shirt - Oct. 23rd
Green Vinyl - Oct. 30th
CD - November 27th

I'm gonna hit my local Target stores on Oct. 20th for the CD. If I get lucky, then I may cancel my cd order from Amazon. Hope we all get what we want on the 20th!

godzi68

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: October 16, 2023 21:02

I ordered the US Limited Edition one with the hi-res bluray version, which I couldn't find many places other than the official site (Amazon had it for quite an increase over the official rolling stones store), so will be waiting on that.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 19, 2023 15:42

I received an email from Platomania this am that my fuscia vinyl has been delayed. I'm hoping that it still will come with the Flintstones bonus as that is why I purchased from them in the first place!!!

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: October 19, 2023 15:50

leteyer
No such message in France but delayed for the single Sweet Sounds that was supposed to be delivered today.

In France i recieved the single yesterday but the album is only arriving next tuesday sad smiley

Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: October 19, 2023 17:53

I'm in the UK and Amazon have dispatched mine. Arriving saturday

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2123
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home