Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Why is Keith ALWAYS Tan ?
Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: May 10, 2008 18:34

Does he also have a place in Florida?

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: May 10, 2008 18:41

Not that I know of, but he has to travel to Turks via Florida, so he's seen in local airports a lot.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 12, 2008 14:26

Addicted
He spends a lot of time in Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos. And he's from a family of French hugenots, (came to england from the Channel Islands), and the French get a tan more easily than the British. If you've seen a pink person on holiday in the southern hemisphere, or in a sunny country elsewhere, it's probably an Englishman... Not kidding.
Even his kids get a tan very easily, especially Angela and Marlon. His two blonde Viking daughters (Norwegian ancestors) don't have the same deep tan as their dad. But Patricia sometimes developes quite an exotic colour. Looking fantastic.

But I thought Anita was of German anscestory ? Or are you saying that they tan easily as well.
I don't recall @#$%& looking too healthy most of the time but then he perhaps didn't have much time for vacations (oh - he had an Austrian backgound I believe)

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: May 12, 2008 14:29

boston2006
Keith is the George Hamilton of the Rock World .

lol grinning smiley

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: May 12, 2008 15:02

jlowe
Addicted
He spends a lot of time in Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos. And he's from a family of French hugenots, (came to england from the Channel Islands), and the French get a tan more easily than the British. If you've seen a pink person on holiday in the southern hemisphere, or in a sunny country elsewhere, it's probably an Englishman... Not kidding.
Even his kids get a tan very easily, especially Angela and Marlon. His two blonde Viking daughters (Norwegian ancestors) don't have the same deep tan as their dad. But Patricia sometimes developes quite an exotic colour. Looking fantastic.

But I thought Anita was of German anscestory ? Or are you saying that they tan easily as well.
I don't recall @#$%& looking too healthy most of the time but then he perhaps didn't have much time for vacations (oh - he had an Austrian backgound I believe)

Yes, Anita is of German and Italian background. (Italians are not as pale as people from Northern Europe...) But Marlon and Angela both look a lot like Keith! And you're right about @#$%& being Austrian, and you're probably right about him not looking too healthy. His mental health was probably even worse than his physical health. But what puzzles me is how the hell did @#$%& get into this thread? It's not like he's invaded it...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-05-12 15:03 by Addicted.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 12, 2008 18:41

I always understood that he had Welsh roots on his fathers side? The tan doesn't come from there!

Posted by: Keith The Beast ()
Date: May 12, 2008 18:49

Keith hates the winter (I hate it too) and I think think he has the money to change homes whenever winter hits close to him. I think he is constantly ging to warm places. Marianne Faithfull called him a sunchaser. If I could I would cetrainly do the same, the winter gets me down.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: May 12, 2008 18:49

The tan comes from all the damn pyro from the past 35 tours!!! And all those lights!

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: May 12, 2008 19:15

Too many carrots in the shepherd's pie

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2195
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home