Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415
Current Page: 15 of 15
Re: Hackney Diamonds on Vinyl
Posted by: Erhard51 ()
Date: November 17, 2023 21:46

I have only 4 different versions

Zoetrope
RS No. 9 Carnaby red
Store exclusive Transparent Purple Vinyl
Different cover blue Vinyl Gatefold Cover

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: November 18, 2023 21:11

jackflash27
I've collected quite a lot of the HD vinyl versions, including the two Japanese releases and 3 white USA MLB records.
I was wondering if there are collectors on this board who actually have all different variants including all of the 30 MLB releases.

I only have the Red Sox and Yankees. All other colors/variants accounted for except for Target's purple, which is same as Fuschia one apparently, and the Japanese Obi version. Received a replacement Fuschia yesterday in the mail, and my mail folks love to leave my packages just inside my gate instead of walking down my long walk and putting em by my front door, which has an overhang to protect things from the elements. It rained all day yesterday, and I'd left at 5:30 am on a 9 hour trek to pick up a new puppy in OH, before making the same journey home. Was so tired by the time I got home at 1am I didn't bother checking the mail. When I got up this am I saw I had packages and unfortunately one is the record. Am so distraught I haven't even opened it yet to see just how bad it is!!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 19, 2023 05:28

VoodooLounge13
jackflash27
I've collected quite a lot of the HD vinyl versions, including the two Japanese releases and 3 white USA MLB records.
I was wondering if there are collectors on this board who actually have all different variants including all of the 30 MLB releases.

I only have the Red Sox and Yankees. All other colors/variants accounted for except for Target's purple, which is same as Fuschia one apparently, and the Japanese Obi version. Received a replacement Fuschia yesterday in the mail, and my mail folks love to leave my packages just inside my gate instead of walking down my long walk and putting em by my front door, which has an overhang to protect things from the elements. It rained all day yesterday, and I'd left at 5:30 am on a 9 hour trek to pick up a new puppy in OH, before making the same journey home. Was so tired by the time I got home at 1am I didn't bother checking the mail. When I got up this am I saw I had packages and unfortunately one is the record. Am so distraught I haven't even opened it yet to see just how bad it is!!

Are you collecting the singles/10" vinyl as well?

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: November 20, 2023 07:27

treaclefingers
VoodooLounge13
jackflash27

Yes have both 10” and am still waiting on my CD singles from CDJapan that should ship out this week when SSOH is finally released over there. Assume you are as well? Have you gotten everything now?

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: November 23, 2023 21:32

The green Amazon edition arrived today and this one has seen the world like gangster's moll ! Pressed in Czech Republik, sent to the US, ordered from Amazon.de, delivered from Amazon.com in Edison, NJ (US) and sent back to Europe...

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: November 23, 2023 21:53

andreas
My Zoetrope has a lot of clicks and pops especially on depending on you. Anyone have the same issuses?

No clicks or pops on mine but a buzz between all songs, specially in b side.

Posted by: downagain ()
Date: November 23, 2023 22:25

rogerriffin
andreas
My Zoetrope has a lot of clicks and pops especially on depending on you. Anyone have the same issuses?

No clicks or pops on mine but a buzz between all songs, specially in b side.
A buzz between songs but not during the songs?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 23, 2023 22:47

VoodooLounge13
treaclefingers
VoodooLounge13
jackflash27

Yes have both 10” and am still waiting on my CD singles from CDJapan that should ship out this week when SSOH is finally released over there. Assume you are as well? Have you gotten everything now?

No, actually. Rather unbelievably my larger order from Udiscover.ca on Sep 6, the first day, still hasn't arrived containing Blue and Black vinyl, and a few other things.

It's ludicrous. The album won't even be on the charts by the time I get it. And interestingly they take your money right away, not like Amazon only when it's shipped.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: November 25, 2023 01:38

Polydor Black Friday 30% off standard version (21 quid plus shipping)

[store.polydor.co.uk]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415
Current Page: 15 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2430
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home