Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Charlie singing along
Date: September 11, 2023 23:57

Just wanted to post this. In case it hadn't been up. I don't think I have ever seen Charlie sing along. At around 1:45

Re: Charlie singing along
Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: September 12, 2023 00:06

Nice find :-)

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: September 12, 2023 00:51

Anybody know which show this if from?

Posted by: Virgin Priest ()
Date: September 12, 2023 01:18

I donĀ“t know how to post a video.

BUT... at the 1964 NME Poll Winners Concert Charlie does a short sing along during I`M ALRIGHT!

Priest

Date: September 12, 2023 02:14

DaveG

It's odd. There is that bit of feedback right at "I got the wiggles in my knees" like on Ya-Ya's. And they sound so well lubed up, that it has to be the East Coast.
But the way Jagger's mic stand is bopping, that looks like a low rent kind of stage. Maybe not the Garden.

Posted by: shawnriffhard1 ()
Date: September 12, 2023 02:41

Palace Revolution 2000
DaveG

It's odd. There is that bit of feedback right at "I got the wiggles in my knees" like on Ya-Ya's. And they sound so well lubed up, that it has to be the East Coast.
But the way Jagger's mic stand is bopping, that looks like a low rent kind of stage. Maybe not the Garden.

I thought it was from Detroit, but it may have been only broadcast by a Detroit news team.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: September 12, 2023 02:59

shawnriffhard1
Palace Revolution 2000
DaveG

I thought it was from Detroit, but it may have been only broadcast by a Detroit news team.

I'm pretty sure this is off the Gimme Shelter DVD bonus from the Criterion Collection. If I recall, there's this, Carol and Prodigal Son. I have the DVD but haven't watched it in years.

Posted by: drwatts ()
Date: September 12, 2023 04:26

They were so damn good on that '69 tour he just couldn't help himself!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: September 12, 2023 14:31

MSG, 11/28/1969 first show. Same version as Ya Ya's but with original vocals.

Mathijs

Date: September 12, 2023 21:34

I just love this clip so much. watching Charlie. At 2:15 when he engages the extra burner to ramp it up a bit more.
And the end section, his eyes from 3:34 on, the way he's following Jagger, and then a quick glance at Keith, to make sure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1894
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home