Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

We Don't Wanna Go Home
Posted by: Tom Petty ()
Date: December 3, 2005 16:34

I've listened to this track enough to say without reservation that it should have replaced ONNYA on ABB - it's a shitload more memorable and a far superior track - ONNYA bores the shit outta me by comparison.

Re: We Don't Wanna Go Home
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 3, 2005 18:46

would have been the best rocker on the album, IMO. both RJ and ONNYA are instantly forgettable....alas, I realize I'm in the minority on this....it's brutal being right all the time, I tell ya....

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: December 3, 2005 18:55

stonestod-always right

t&a- always wrong

stonestod and t&a in the same forum together----priceless.

Posted by: smilingsun ()
Date: December 3, 2005 18:55

StonesTod Wrote:

it's brutal being right all the time, I tell ya....

How do you know that? You're not right, so...

Date: December 3, 2005 18:57

you just haven't been on the board long enuff, smilingsun, to truy appreciate my genius....hang in there....

Posted by: Muddyw ()
Date: December 3, 2005 19:16

In my opinion Don't Wanna Go Home shouldn't replace any song on A Bigger Bang, it should be added on the album, as #17 and than closing on #18 Under The Radar!

Posted by: smilingsun ()
Date: December 3, 2005 19:28

StonesTod - I've been reading over here since the Licks tour, sorry... I'm not appreaciating your genius, let alone on demand, hahaha.

And let alone when I see that you think Rough Justice is forgettable etc. Sorry, sir, not always right, but then again, who issmiling smiley

Date: December 3, 2005 19:30

true - but that T&A sonnavabitch comes damned close at times, wouldn't you agree?

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: December 3, 2005 19:48

t&a is too smartassy

stonestod is too right all the time

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 3, 2005 19:52

This one and "Under The Radar", should have been included on ABB. The guitars can actually be heard on these two songs. Nice!

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: December 3, 2005 19:56

Split Personality

This is a psychiatric disorder that causes the sufferer's personality to divide into sub personalities, also known as alters. The alters have their own memory, and don't know of each other's existence. Consequently, the sufferer has episodes of amnesia.

The development of MPS is almost always triggered by severe abuse, including sexual abuse. During the traumatic experience the person becomes dissociated from the experience, becomes 'not there', and an alter personality takes over the pain. For every traumatic experience an alter is created.

Those of us who do not suffer from this disorder just "don't get it"!

grinning smiley sad smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1176
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home