Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Concert shirts
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: August 18, 2023 02:30

So who decides the price of shirts at Stones gigs? Is it the band, venue, promoter?

Re: Concert shirts
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: August 18, 2023 03:55

I'm sure it's Mick and Live Nation. The biggest lineup I've seen for band merchandise was KISS, with so many different shirts for sale. I think any Iron Maiden concert has a majority of the crowd wearing Maiden shirts.
Read the Ramones have sold more shirts than albums!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: August 18, 2023 11:11

During Stones Voodoo Lounge tour in 94 I was in Toronto for show. I counted 17 shirts on sale with huge line ups.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 18, 2023 13:01

babyblue
So who decides the price of shirts at Stones gigs? Is it the band, venue, promoter?

I do! And usually I decide that the price is much too high… Therefore I rarely buy a T-Shirt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-08-18 13:02 by slewan.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: August 18, 2023 13:28

Rolling Stones T-shirt sales are special in that they are not only bought by fans, but by a wide audience because of the cool looking logo. Without a doubt, this is the coolest logo in the world and will remain so even after the Rolling Stones are no longer around.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: August 18, 2023 13:40

Rolling Stones T-shirt sales are special in that they are not only bought by fans, but by a wide audience because of the cool looking logo. Without a doubt, this is the coolest logo in the world and will remain so even after the Rolling Stones are no longer around.

But that's something different. Concert shirts are expensive while you'll find super cheap Stones shirts at H&M, Primark and so on. I have bought two official concert shirts since ABB Tour. I prefer cheaper stuff on the street, online or at normal stores. Often they even do Look better.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: August 18, 2023 13:59

Speaking of Primark, they had some SIXTY merch at discounted prices not too long ago.

Date: August 18, 2023 14:04

As to the original question, I thought it was Bravado (Universal Music Group) who operates the merchandise sales?

Date: August 18, 2023 14:09

DGA35
I'm sure it's Mick and Live Nation.

The Stones are under AEG/Concerts West's wing, not Live Nation's.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-08-18 14:21 by Topi.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1795
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home