Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones on Days of our Lives
Posted by: mickboy33 ()
Date: December 3, 2005 00:31

Unbelievable....

The Rolling Stones have joined forces once again with the soap opera Days Of Our Lives. Their single "Streets Of Love" aired on the show in October, and now the band will appear this month. Four of the main characters on the daytime drama went to a Stones concert on November 4th in Anaheim, California, and the on-stage video screen showed the actors in the audience while the band played. Footage from the trip will air December 16th, 19th, and 20th.
The next stop for the Rolling Stones on their A Bigger Bang tour is tomorrow (Saturday, December 3rd) at FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee

Re: Stones on Days of our Lives
Posted by: gia43 ()
Date: December 3, 2005 00:35

how weird is it that the stones appear on days(not that the rest of the show is normal)... is it weirder than when they appeared on Beverly Hills?....

Who the f*ck is Mick Jagger?

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 3, 2005 00:35

why oh why oh why oh why!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 3, 2005 01:03

I think I'm going to projectile vomit

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: December 3, 2005 01:08

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-23 00:54 by cirrhosis.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: December 3, 2005 01:11

I saw Mick down at my local Taco Bell this morning. He asked me if I might not like a Thanksgiving T-shirt with my burrito.

Posted by: neptune ()
Date: December 3, 2005 01:25

PATHETIC.

Posted by: smilingsun ()
Date: December 3, 2005 01:28

It is disgusting indeed.
The question is - are the onlookers of this shit potential Stones fans? Not so sure. So why?
The Beverly Hills episode was also a bit embarrassing and full of nonsenses (how you get to the venue, haha, Kelly, a high-school student, doing model as a half-time job or something, should do photo sessions with the boys etcsmiling smiley). But I see all BH was nothing compared to their appearance in Days... Very tasteless decision.

Date: December 3, 2005 01:31

maybe BV could explain this to all of us. I'm sure our esteemed moderator has words of wisdom on the matter.....

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: December 3, 2005 01:34

t&--i mean stonestod wrote:

>maybe BV could explain this to all of us. I'm sure our esteemed moderator has words of wisdom on the matter.....

WOW!

Date: December 3, 2005 01:35

that's right, I think we're gonna find out once and for all whether our main man is on the payroll....

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: December 3, 2005 01:47

Like sands through the hourglass, so goes the wave after wave of "caring" on this board ...

Date: December 3, 2005 01:58

good one, onnya!

Posted by: KYdavid ()
Date: December 3, 2005 07:28

I thought this was a real low spot when I first heard it, but I think it was a good business decision. Most of the people that I work with know that I'm a big stones fan, and many of them have been comming up to me these last few weeks to tell me they realy like the new stones song. When I ask which new song they say you know the one thats being played on my soap opera. IMHO I think that this was the right audience for that song. Us real fans can enjoy the other 17! new songs. For me this is one of the few stones songs like "New Faces" & "Blinded By Love" that I wish keith would make mick put on a solo record. I don't want to hear the Worlds Greatest R & R Band doing this kind of tripe. Such rubbish! And while I'm ranting Enough keith ballads, sing some new rockin tunes keith please!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 880
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home