Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Don Valley - who's goin
Posted by: Ged Rambler ()
Date: December 2, 2005 21:10

Well all right - got 4 tickets for Don Valley in block C4,right next to the B stage.Decided to use Amex to get em - will try for Wembley 2 with the presale.

Roll on August - anyone else goin to this one?

Re: Don Valley - who's goin
Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: December 2, 2005 21:31

Yes, I am. I've just booked on a whim ten minutes ago.

I live in London and did not have fan club membership and didn't even try the public sale this morning cos I couldn't blag a morning off work and I expected chaos, crashing websites and all the rest of it. Looked tonight on the very slim hope that there'd still be tickets but of course there weren't. On the other hand I noticed that you could buy tickets with Fan Club membership for Sheffield right now. So I did. Now I've got a block B6 ticket, (£150), plus fan club membership so the deal is about £230. You can already see these tickets on agency sites for £300 and more so I think I've done just fine.

Although I've loved the Stones since 1969 when I was 10 years old I have never seen them so you can imagine how excited I am. Roll on August, indeed!

Posted by: Ged Rambler ()
Date: December 2, 2005 22:15

rebelrebel - it'll we well worth the ride up from London - its gonna be awesome.Can't believe its your first concert if you've been a fan since 69 - enjoy the day - it'll blow your mind.

I'm excited as well & this'll be my 14th concert(15th if I get to Wembley)

Bring it on.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: December 2, 2005 22:17

Ged Rambler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well all right - got 4 tickets for Don Valley in
> block C4,right next to the B stage.Decided to use
> Amex to get em - will try for Wembley 2 with the
> presale.
>
> Roll on August - anyone else goin to this one?

Me and my mate

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: December 2, 2005 22:23

Ged Rambler,

Thanks. I can hardly believe it's my first Stones concert either. It's just always seemed so hard to get tickets but this tour I decided that I wanted to see them at any price and I'm happy enough with the price I paid. I'll make a weekend of it and try to find a hotel near enough to the Stadium not to worry about transport.

I've seen so many videos, DVDs etc but you're right - it's gonna blow my mind.

Cheers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 948
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home