Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Eric Clapton joining the Stones in Leicester 1976
Posted by: gastonl74 ()
Date: May 13, 2023 03:20

It's true! It's a pity that EC_ is not seen much!
since he is a luxury guest.
now it would be necessary to update the data about this show

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 13, 2023 13:13

keefriffhards
Christiaan
keefriffhards
Oh my God how good did the Stones sound in 76' on SFM & JJF, Clapton absolutely should have joined the Stones.

The Stones sounded great, but the singing of Mick is not that great to me. He’s just belting out the lyrics most of the times. Not on all the songs tough.

Yeah for sure Micks shouting, out of breath, but the guitars more than make up for it.

Absolutely agree with that!! Keith possibly on the peak of his dope time, still leads the show spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: May 14, 2023 14:18

Christiaan
keefriffhards
Christiaan
keefriffhards
Oh my God how good did the Stones sound in 76' on SFM & JJF, Clapton absolutely should have joined the Stones.

The Stones sounded great, but the singing of Mick is not that great to me. He’s just belting out the lyrics most of the times. Not on all the songs tough.

Yeah for sure Micks shouting, out of breath, but the guitars more than make up for it.

Absolutely agree with that!! Keith possibly on the peak of his dope time, still leads the show spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Keith must be the only man on earth to come up with his most genius creative period while being a complete Junkie, 67" to 77" and most likely on and off up to 81", he was also an incredibly functioning alcoholic up to about 2 years ago when he stopped for good.
He's mentally so strong and the body so resilient, a force of nature like no other.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1609
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home