Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie In London - April 19
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 20, 2023 18:29

A celebration of Ronnie Wood's art collection and limited edition apparel at RS No. 9 Carnaby

Date: April 20, 2023 18:29

Re: Ronnie In London - April 19
Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: April 20, 2023 18:56

He's tour ready smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: April 20, 2023 19:12

Nice. I like this direction in the paintings. The acoustic in the trees in particular.thumbs up and yeah he does look tour readysmileys with beer

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 20, 2023 19:39

frankotero
Nice. I like this direction in the paintings. The acoustic in the trees in particular.thumbs up and yeah he does look tour readysmileys with beer

Yeah, except that ready or not, there ain't a tour this year ! sad smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: timmyj3 ()
Date: April 20, 2023 19:45

Awsome pictures. He looks great!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: April 20, 2023 19:56

Thanks for the pictures.
Those two make a great looking couple...Go Ronnie, Go!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 20, 2023 21:30

Lookin' good kid ...........

ROCKMAN

Date: April 20, 2023 22:06

paulywaul
frankotero

Really??

Says who ??

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: April 20, 2023 22:11

keefriffhards
paulywaul
frankotero

Really??

Says who ??

BV.

Re: Stones tour plans 2023 new
Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 16, 2023 09:06

There will be no tour this year unfortunately. This is the info from reliable sources.

Too much activity this fall, hard to get a rescheduled tour ready on such a short notice.

Bjornulf

Date: April 20, 2023 22:18

NashvilleBlues
keefriffhards
paulywaul
frankotero

Really??

Says who ??

BV.

Re: Stones tour plans 2023 new
Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 16, 2023 09:06

There will be no tour this year unfortunately. This is the info from reliable sources.

Too much activity this fall, hard to get a rescheduled tour ready on such a short notice.

Bjornulf

Oh shit, devastating news. That's it then i guess , can't believe it's down to too much activity, more likely Micks foot injury.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 20, 2023 22:22

He looks really good and that's great to see.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: April 21, 2023 00:38

keefriffhards

Based on what? Because he is posing with a guitar?

Date: April 21, 2023 01:30

Koen
keefriffhards

Based on what? Because he is posing with a guitar?

Because he played a two hour gig a few weeks ago.

Date: April 21, 2023 02:50

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: April 21, 2023 13:31

bye bye johnny

thanks

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: April 21, 2023 15:34

I really dig the Guitarscapes series. Would love to have the green-ish one of the guitar in the trees. His voice sounds a bit gruffer.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 21, 2023 18:07

It seems like this despite no Stones tour this is a pretty active year for Ronnie. Little things here and there, nice. But the big boys seem to take it more easy. No public Glimmer activities yet as far as I know. Busy finishing and then starting to promote an album?smiling smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: April 21, 2023 18:14

Cool stuff. I like the forest/guitarscape idea. Very trippy.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: April 21, 2023 19:31

NashvilleBlues
Cool stuff. I like the forest/guitarscape idea. Very trippy.

Dig the guitarscapes too!

Date: April 21, 2023 20:41

Doxa
It seems like this despite no Stones tour this is a pretty active year for Ronnie. Little things here and there, nice. But the big boys seem to take it more easy. No public Glimmer activities yet as far as I know. Busy finishing and then starting to promote an album?smiling smiley

- Doxa

Actually Ronnie hardly appeared between August last year up to Jeffs funeral in February so it's good to see him out and about at last.

Love Keith's line when he said Ronnie will go to the opening of an envelope winking smiley

Date: April 21, 2023 21:07

keefriffhards
Actually Ronnie hardly appeared between August last year up to Jeffs funeral in February so it's good to see him out and about at last.

A simple glance at Ronnie's social media refutes the "hardly appeared" claim.

Date: April 21, 2023 21:12

bye bye johnny
keefriffhards

Sending a photo on social media of yourself isn't exactly making an appearance, he was quiet for him.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 21, 2023 21:18

keefriffhards
Doxa

- Doxa

Love Keith's line when he said Ronnie will go to the opening of an envelope winking smiley

Well, what I think is nice is that his appearances are actually related to his profession, nyt just showing off. Exhibitions of his art and guitar playing.

Mick and Keith seem to have devoted their recent public activities into the service of the Stones, not really doing anything else. Well, Mick played maracas or was it tambourine in some current pop single, though. Or have I missed something?

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-04-21 21:19 by Doxa.

Date: April 21, 2023 21:25

keefriffhards
bye bye johnny
keefriffhards

Sending a photo on social media of yourself isn't exactly making an appearance, he was quiet for him.

Here's photos of Ronnie and his family making an appearance on safari in Africa.

[twitter.com]

And plenty of other "appearances" other than just a photo - [twitter.com]

Date: April 21, 2023 21:27

Doxa
keefriffhards
Doxa

- Doxa

Well, what I think is nice is that his appearances are actually related to his profession, nyt just showing off. Exhibitions of his art and guitar playing.

Mick and Keith seem to have devoted their recent public activities into the service of the Stones, not really doing anything else. Well, Mick played maracas or was it tambourine in some current pop single, though. Or have I missed something?

- Doxa

Yeah it's not a competition, i respect that Mick and Keith spend as much time with family as possible, and i thought it nice too Ronnie gives us something to keep us interested, he's a social animal, more of a people person i think.

Date: April 21, 2023 21:38

bye bye johnny
keefriffhards
bye bye johnny
keefriffhards

Here's photos of Ronnie and his family making an appearance on safari in Africa.

[twitter.com]

And plenty of other "appearances" other than just a photo - [twitter.com]

Sorry i missed his holiday to Africa, cool, thanks for sharing. I really must get a Twitter account one of these days winking smiley

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: April 22, 2023 03:24

I have one, but I hardly ever use it. LinkedIn is about the only thing I use with any regularity besides this website!! LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1652
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home