Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ticket price in Poland
Posted by: sater ()
Date: November 29, 2005 16:56

170,210,250 ,1100 zlotych which means 45,55,65,300 euro for on stage!!!buhahahaha if they sell 20000 ticket's it will be sucesssmiling smileyBut i think that they play in Warsaw not Chorzow is a BIG mistake!!!most oF people which live in of Poland will go to brno or vienna...why??because we all remember how bad was organisation of last big concert in warsaw!!!but we will se..the show in poland in 98 was booked in warsaw..but they changed location for chorzow ane they will do it again!!!!I @!#@$ Warsaw and see you all in brno and Vienna

Re: Ticket price in Poland
Date: November 29, 2005 17:07

ticketpro.pl will sell these tickets ? I already see Rolling Stones there, but no further info.

( PS: Równiez wolalbym Chorzów )

Date: November 29, 2005 17:15

yeah ticketpro.pl...next week but don't go to that show..it a huge field..outside warsaw..it will be full of dust..i go to brno and vienna

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: November 29, 2005 18:57

1100 PLN ticket is not on stage. It is a VIP seating on the side, they will build some seats on the sides of the field. Go to the website odyssey.pl to get the picture. Actually the highest ticket price on the field is 210 PLN (FOS I guess) which is about 50 EUR and it is very reasonable. Only some 25 % more expensive than U2 tickets in 2005. A field concert is probably not as good as a stadium one considering the venue but Letna was great wasn't it? Don't get carried away, it is gonna be just fine, Poland is a great place to see The Stones because of the young and active crowd.

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: November 29, 2005 21:07

Chorzow is better but Sater you'll see all sold out!!! one "problem" might be Pope in Poland About the same time. That's could be reason of this place change.Some of us will see Brno and Vienna shows but EVERY TRUE STONES FAN will be in WARSAW too!!!

troche nas jest tu z Polski. Papiez ma byc w po³owie czerwca ! 15- 18 Kraków , Wadowice , wiadomo po³udnie. ze wzglêdów organizacyjnych mogli to zmieniæ

Date: November 29, 2005 22:06

thrak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chorzow is better but Sater you'll see all sold
> out!!! one "problem" might be Pope in Poland About
> the same time. That's could be reason of this
> place change.Some of us will see Brno and Vienna
> shows but EVERY TRUE STONES FAN will be in WARSAW
> too!!!
>
>
> troche nas jest tu z Polski. Papiez ma byc w
> po³owie czerwca ! 15- 18 Kraków , Wadowice ,
> wiadomo po³udnie. ze wzglêdów organizacyjnych
> mogli to zmieniæ

nie ja..stary byłem na u2 w 1997 i mam juz dosc warszawy..a ze mam do brna i wiednia blizej niz wo warszaFki..to ...ale jak wybierasz sie na koncert do brna to daj znac...moje gadu 308431

a ty Adams nie umiesz napisac cos po polsku??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-29 22:08 by sater.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 30, 2005 16:26

Czesc z Australii, ale sa tutaj co nie rozumiom po Polsku
(greetings from Australia but there are those here who don't understand Polish)

Date: November 30, 2005 16:31

no tak ale ci akurat rozumiej¹smiling smiley

Date: November 30, 2005 18:30

No wlasnie, pisze po angielsku bo chce zeby wszyscy rozumieli, pewnie do Warszawy przyjedzie kupa Niemcow ,ludzi z krajow zza wschodniej granicy no i pewnie innych krajow.
Z tego co wiem to jakosc organizacji koncertu nie zalezy od miasta a od organizatora, zdaje sie ze U2 organizowal kto inny, zreszta to bylo 8 lat temu

Date: November 30, 2005 18:56

Stary to oddysey..nie zapominaj o tym!!!niemcy??po co maja przyjdechac do warszawy???jak maja u siebie 7 koncertow..zobaczysz odyssey przeniesie koncert do chorzowa..bo u nas by³a metallica,bylo U2..i wszystko by³o ok...a u2 w 1997 roku organizowa³o odyssey..

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: November 30, 2005 19:04

Norwegian ticket price: PLN 582,-(zlotych) for standing in a field among 20 000 in Bergen, Norway. How about that?

Date: November 30, 2005 19:13

1 month work in Poland 400 euro.....1 month work in norway 3000 euro..HOW ABOUT THAT????

Posted by: SWojtek ()
Date: November 30, 2005 19:38

I was this year at Lenny Kravitz concert in Airport Bemowo field in Warsaw and it was great. I live in west part of Poland and I can partly understand Sater but when we talk about the Stones concert and rock'n'roll then we should rather look for joy and fun then warming up some ridiculous local conflicts. Music has no borders. I meet many friends from abroad last time in Chorzow concert and I would like to invite them again, to Warsaw this time. Polish audience is fantastic. Let's rock'n'roll.

PS
We have friends on this forum from the whole world and they all understand a need to be understandable... so in english please...

Date: November 30, 2005 20:38

Many people might come to Warsaw from abroad. There were so many people from Germany in Prague in 2003. I talked to two of them, and they said it was even cheaper to travel to a concert in Prague than not travel and go to a concert in Germany. And we have a great concert audience, I'm sorry but I guess Germans don't at least at Stones shows (usually older and quieter which makes a great difference from a noisy crowd).
Sorry to say that Sater but You are just being childish with Your anti-Warsaw aproach. People are not different in Warsaw.
I can see from the concert map that there should be plenty of entrances to the concert site so no reason to worry about what happened at the U2 show in 1997. Anyway even if it was in Chorzow the organiser would be the same so what's the difference?

I am kind of interested in going to Bergen for the concert. It is expensive but what the hell? Only shows in Eastern Europe will be cheaper, at least we have cheap flights from Gdansk to Oslo. Might want to go to Holland as well, depending on ticket and flight prices. Vienna and Brno alsosmiling smiley

Date: November 30, 2005 22:10

Jaka róznica??wiesz warszaFka..i tyle..a jak przeczyta³em we dzisiejszej wyborczej artyku³ o koncercie to mi sie scyzoryk w kieszeni otworzy³:bavka z odyssey..to zespo³ zdecydowa³ o miejscu koncertu a my przygotowalismy 100 tys biletow,ale jak bedziemy mieli dobre telebimy to UPCHAMY nawet 200 tys..STARY UPCHAMY!!!jak byd³o..wiesz a ogladac koncert z odleg³osci 500 metrów..szacuneczek

Ale jakbys chcial pogadac o stonesach to daje ci moje gadu 3084318

Date: November 30, 2005 22:11

A tak wogole panowie to nie myslicie ze przyda³oby sie jakies polskie forum o stonesach??

Date: November 30, 2005 22:27

warszawka to mit, wszedzie sa rozni ludzie. Nie no, podobno Stonesi wybrali inne miasto niz Chorzow bo chcieli zagrac gdzie indziej niz ostatnio, tak samo pewnie jest z Brnem zamiast Pragi.
Ja nie wiem czy tak sobie moga upchac, wydaje mi sie ze babka pieprzyla glupoty bo na jakim polu by nie grali to maksimum to zwykle 100 tys., no chyba ze Stonesi wyraza zgode na tak ilosc luda. Odyssey nie moze sam sobie zadecydowac, a poza tym i tak trzeba bilet pod scene kupic a roznica w cenie mala

Date: November 30, 2005 22:29

NO TAK ALE JA I TAK WYBIERAM BRNO I WIEDEN

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: December 1, 2005 00:52

Forum trzeba zrobiæ. Jest strona jednego kolegio Stonesach ( wlasciwie to jego kolekcja wypisana itp) , ale ma serwer , jezeli ktos umie zrobic forum , on by sie na to pisa³!
Adams ile ten przelot z Gdañska ?

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: December 1, 2005 01:17

The most probable reason for not playing in Prague next year is the lack of decent stadium/out-door space. The promoter wanted to build an out-door venue dedicated just for music two years ago, but due to some petitions they had to move the venue to the old factory district. This was a huge flop mainly because of the fact that the stage was place among the ruins and the field was full of mud No kidding, was there 3 times :-(. Since 2004 no big out-door show took place in Prague...
However, the Brno tickets will be 995-2490-4490 (GA-FOS/tribune-VIP), ie. 35-90-160 EUR. In case anyone interested try www.ticketpro.cz.

Date: December 1, 2005 18:19

Not sure about the plane ticket price in June 2006. There was or is some kind of promotion for the tickets and it should cost not more than 200 PLN both ways.
I am also thinking about Copenhagen as I think we still have ferry connection (not sure about it though). Train tickets to Vienna from Warsaw are also quite cheap so that might be good to as they play Vienna right after Warsaw

Date: December 1, 2005 18:27

thrak jakie sa namiary na tego goscia??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home