Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

need some help with the pre sale
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: November 29, 2005 14:26

I'm confused. Is possible to use your pre sale code for European tickets if you got somewhere last year?
I wanted to buy a ticket for Wembley but ticketmaster said that he could not reconise my code. Can anyone inform me on this? Thanks!!!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Re: need some help with the pre sale
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: November 29, 2005 14:29

No, you can only use it once

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: November 29, 2005 14:29

If you already used your code somewhere else, it is doubtful it would work again.

I have a pre-May 9th ticket that has not been used, and today, RS.com sent me a new code for it to use for these pre-sales.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: November 29, 2005 14:30

if you haven't used your pre 5/9 code at all you need to go to RS.com log on, and go to my tickets you'll see a new code that you can use for the European shows. even if you did use it for gigs in the US try it anyway, what have you got to lose?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 29, 2005 14:33

flairville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you haven't used your pre 5/9 code at all you
> need to go to RS.com log on, and go to my tickets
> you'll see a new code that you can use for the
> European shows. even if you did use it for gigs in
> the US try it anyway, what have you got to lose?

Falirville, I've got an unused POST May 9th, and I intend to try and use it for either Amsterdam or one of the other UK shows coming up for sale later in the week. HOW and WHEN can you exchange one such code for one that is to be used for European shows ? All the blurb on rollingstones.com still leaves me unsure about how exactly to get a new code ? Can u help ?

Thanks

Date: November 29, 2005 14:33

I haven't used it yet so i'll go to rs.com. Thanks guys!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Date: November 29, 2005 15:51

Well it seems that i was a little to excited. I have a post may 9th membership so i'll have to wait untill tomorow.

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 29, 2005 16:31

>> HOW and WHEN can you exchange one such code for one that is to be used for European shows? <<

if it works the same as the pre-may-9th codes, you'll get an email tomorrow with your new code in it. it should also appear in the "my tickets" section of your account page on rs.com - but again, probably not until tomorrow.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Date: November 29, 2005 16:59

I got my new code today by logging on at rollingstones.com going to the my tickets section and followed the links. my new code was all in capitals and began RS. They are there now! Get them ready for the next lot of presales. There's got to be so few pre 5/9 codes left now that you should get unreal tickets.
My email is flairville@aol.com.

Date: November 29, 2005 17:00

Paulywaul, email me please! flairville@aol.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2117
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home