Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Jumpin’ Jack Flash REMIXED!
Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: October 3, 2022 03:27

What about the Moises app. Is it any good?

Posted by: TravelinMan ()
Date: October 3, 2022 04:42

Weren’t the original vocals famously erased by Jagger when he did a new version for a movie with Whoopie Goldberg?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 3, 2022 05:17

TravelinMan
Weren’t the original vocals famously erased by Jagger when he did a new version for a movie with Whoopie Goldberg?

I don't recall Mick being involved with Keith's rendition of JJF for that movie.

Posted by: WeLoveYou ()
Date: October 3, 2022 07:22

exilestones
What needs to be turned into stereo from the Stones that Tiger hasn't done?

I Wanna Be Your Man smiling smiley

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 3, 2022 12:50

WeLoveYou
exilestones
What needs to be turned into stereo from the Stones that Tiger hasn't done?

I Wanna Be Your Man smiling smiley

the live performances on the mike douglas show

susie q

oh babe (we got a good thing going)

west coast promo man

paris 65, 66, 67

garden state 78 (a better stereo mix)

and many many more

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: October 13, 2022 11:44

To all the folks claiming you can't do a remix without having all the seperate instruments:
Giles Martin also used AI technology to seperate instruments on the Revolver remix

[www.musicradar.com]

Posted by: alfstone ()
Date: October 13, 2022 14:56

Garden state 78 could be really interesting. Hearing those guitars in stereo all the gig (many parts are in mono soundboard) will be nice and a strong improvement."The ancient art of weaving"
Of course many material from the sixties could be great too, but some mono mixes are strong too

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-10-13 14:59 by alfstone.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 14, 2022 06:34

StonedRambler
To all the folks claiming you can't do a remix without having all the seperate instruments:
Giles Martin also used AI technology to seperate instruments on the Revolver remix

[www.musicradar.com]

That's amazing.

“I sent him Taxman, and he literally sent me guitar, bass and drums separately - you can even hear the squeak of Ringo’s foot pedal on his kick drum. It’s alchemy… and we honed it and we worked together on it, and it ended up being the situation where I could have more than just the four tracks to work with, and that’s why we could do the stereo mix of Revolver. It opened the door."

Truly. Holy crap.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 14, 2022 09:14

GasLightStreet
StonedRambler

[www.musicradar.com]

That's amazing.

“I sent him Taxman, and he literally sent me guitar, bass and drums separately - you can even hear the squeak of Ringo’s foot pedal on his kick drum. It’s alchemy… and we honed it and we worked together on it, and it ended up being the situation where I could have more than just the four tracks to work with, and that’s why we could do the stereo mix of Revolver. It opened the door."

Truly. Holy crap.

it's a new world

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: October 14, 2022 13:25

The Stones should have Martin remix Ladies and Gentlemen The Rolling Stones 1972 with this technology

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: October 14, 2022 21:21

crholmstrom
Why mess with perfection? 1 of the greatest singles ever, right up there with "Good Vibrations". If these remixers are so great, why aren't they doing their own work on something original?

Imagine if Abkco released individual stems for everyone to remix. There's a new idea to keep us busy - and them in money

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2048
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home