Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ukrainian choir/t-shirts
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: July 20, 2022 23:25

Just watched the video of them with the boys in Austria. Very touching and such a great thing to do on the part of the band. Got me to wondering - are the t-shirts they are wearing available for purchase? Would love to give one to my daughter as a birthday gift. Hope I'm not off base here by asking.

Re: Ukrainian choir/t-shirts
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 21, 2022 00:18

I had asked the same thing. I’ve checked the Stones stores on line - nothing - and Amazon, eBay, etc and can’t find them. If they were made especially for the choir, I think it was a lovely gesture, but would still like to get my grubby little paws on one.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: July 21, 2022 00:31

Yes, I’ve been wondering if these are available to purchase as well. Would definitely purchase one. A great design and a excellent way to show support
of Ukraine.

Date: July 21, 2022 00:33

Very easy to print these shirts yourself. I don't know if the Stones claim copyrights.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 21, 2022 00:50

TheflyingDutchman

Very easy to print these shirts yourself.

Yes, but the transfer-colors from the Copy-Shop are not very durable. Better would be silk-screen printing or digital printing with durable paint.

[iorr.org]

TheflyingDutchman

I don't know if the Stones claim copyrights.

Yes, for commercial purposes since the T&L-logo is a registered trademark - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: July 21, 2022 00:55

Mass selling of these OFFICIALLY would be a truly great way to raise funds for Ukraine.

Matt, if you're reading this, tell Ronnie.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Date: July 21, 2022 00:57

That would be great.

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: July 21, 2022 03:21

If they can support the Nicaraguan Earthquake relief funds, then this would be totally within precedent.

Perhaps add SIGNED t-shirts to the mix to raise yet more funds.....

(Actually Matt's unlikely to see this as he's in Tour-Mode, so can someone tell him in the next pit stop?)

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 22, 2022 13:25

I must say I love the tongue T-shirts in the colors of the Ukrainian flag -Bravo and also Bravo for having the chorus on YCAGWYW -Bravo !

Date: July 22, 2022 13:58

Was there anything on the back of the t-shirt?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 22, 2022 14:56

Manofwealthandtaste

Was there anything on the back of the t-shirt?

Looks like "SIXTY VIENNA 2022". You can see it in the YT-Videos - [iorr.org] . The choirmaster wears an Ukraine-Shirt too and his back can be seen in the Videos - [www.YouTube.com] .

[Twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-22 15:10 by Irix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2313
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home