Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick in my dreams?
Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: November 24, 2005 15:55

Uhu. Hrm. Has anyone had sex dreams about Mick or Keith or Brian? I know I haven't but what about you guys? I'm not rude, they are a very sexual band.

Re: Mick in my dreams?
Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: November 24, 2005 16:54

Funny you should post that.

I had a dream last night (completely nonsexual),but that was rather detailed for a dream. I spoke to the band, they were at an outdoor cafe . . . and yes I realize it was a dream. Last thing I said to Mick was I'll see you in Memphis, and Mick replied by saying, oh that'll be special, wait til you see what we've got planned for Memphis.

For me that's very strange for a couple of reasons:

Just before Emotional Rescue was released I had a dream that I listened to and saw the album, the next day I told an number of my friends about it, particularly how weird it seemed that the album "unfolded" a number of times and was very colorful. Of course my friends laughed at me, but the day the album came out and we were looking at the thermophoto poster that came with it, my friends were reminded of my description of the unfolding colour panels that had made no sense to me but that I had dreamed.

One other time, not Stones related, I dreamed I was playing guitar with The Cult. We were playing Sanctuary. I had never tried to play that song on the guitar, and I was having a good time playing it in my dream so I looked down at my fingers to see exactly how I was playing the riff. The next morning I work up, went to work and didn't think that much about it. That evening when I got home, I was with one of my friends. We were rushing out to a bar or club, and just as we were about to leave I spotted my guitar and remembered the dream. I told my friend about the dream and picked up the guitar. I remembered how I played it in the dream and so I tried the same fingering, and lo and behold I was playing the riff. My friend and I went, "wow, cool." And went out for drink.

Anyway . . . strange that the dream question should be a thread today, and now I'm looking forward to Memphis even more.

Posted by: wild_horse_pete ()
Date: November 24, 2005 19:27

Uhu. Hrm. Has anyone had sex dreams about Mick or Keith or Brian? I know I haven't but what about you guys? I'm not rude, they are a very sexual band.

According to your last line YOU DID HAD SEX with the stones, and Ay ay baby it hurts
Hahahahaha lol, but no i don`t dream about them at all.

Re: Stones dreams
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: November 24, 2005 19:41

what a weird question - is this a males-only thread?? and where are Ronnie and Charlie, may i ask? and Bill, Stu and Mick T?

Date: November 24, 2005 20:59

Not just males! Male or female. Withsssoul, had any dreams of Brian? Maverick, Keith in your dreams? Camper? BV? I'll tell you if I have, I'm quite comfortable with my sexuality (take a guess).

Date: November 24, 2005 21:02

yikes, LA FORUM - have you briefly mistaken me for someone else?! :E
sure the Stones dream themselves to me. but i've been sworn to secrecy. :E

Date: November 24, 2005 21:06

OK, Im straight but you're a girl? I dunnno. Used to dream of Marianne.

Date: November 24, 2005 21:09

I've never had any sexual dreams about the Stones, no.

I've known a lot of women who've thought Jagger was the hottest male on the planet, and I've known a lot of guys who've thought him to be a prissy Englishman (as if those terms have to go together?). But I've known no men that I can think of who've spoken about Jagger in sexual terms, dispite his obvious reputation.
As for Keith and the rest, I don't even know anyone who's spoken about them in sexual terms, and that would include me. The only thing that comes to mind is Wyman's exploits a) the number of women he claims to have slept with and b) the familial oddity of marrying a 13 year "woman" who's mother is dating your son. But thankfully I've had no dreams about any of that.

Date: November 24, 2005 21:22

yeah, i'm a she-sssoul, LA FORUM - i was just surprised that you asked me about Brian in particular.
and Camper88 ... you sure have been hangin in different neighbourhoods than i have! :E

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-24 21:26 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Miss U. ()
Date: November 24, 2005 21:30

Ronnie most directly (and surprisingly). Metaphorically, Mick J. MT was in a dream but not sexual. I once had a dream with Brian in it, platonic, a hug of support.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-25 02:18 by Miss U..

Date: November 24, 2005 21:31

with sssoul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Camper88 ... you sure have been hangin in
> different neighbourhoods than i have! :E
>

with sssoul,

how so?

On the internet nobody knows
you're Mick Jagger

Date: November 24, 2005 21:36

Camper88, i know plenty of people who find assorted Stones hot, and who say so quite clearly on a regular basis.
since you say you've never heard anyone express anything like that, i reckon we've been hanging around in quite different circles.

- Keith

Date: November 24, 2005 21:59

with sssoul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Camper88, i know plenty of people who find
> assorted Stones hot, and who say so quite clearly
> on a regular basis.
> since you say you've never heard anyone express
> anything like that, i reckon we've been hanging
> around in quite different circles.

With the exception of Mick, who many women I know find hot, my male friends would describe them as cool, rather than hot. At the same time, their sexual attractiveness hasn't really been much of a topic of conversation over the lst few years . . . might have to do with the ageism of their being increasingly gradfatherly as they continue to move north of sixty, the knighthood, or the skinny white Englishman with bad teeth thing.
So while the conversation isn't often about how hot they are, they'll be forever cool.

Date: November 24, 2005 22:24

smile: different circles, like i said. where i hang out, Mick is probably the only Stone that any guys mention being attracted to, but all the Stones (at least the current ones, anyway) have miles of females all hot and bothered. i can't really imagine it any other way, either!

- Keith

Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: November 24, 2005 22:51

The only dream about the Stones I've had, and sill has, is about me going down to a record shop to buy a release of both the movie, and the doubble LP "Ladies And Gentlemen The Rolling Stones"-It's becoming a nightmaresmiling smiley

Posted by: jacremi ()
Date: November 24, 2005 23:59

i often dream about the stones in différent circumstances but never in a sexual way,haha but recently my girlfriend start dreamin about them too, funny cos she doesn't know them at all, not even their names (except jagger of course) but what she dreams about really make sense, very strange details, but oh no, not in a sexual way either, luckily for me, but it seems they still very obsessive

only get my rocks off when i'm dreamin...

Posted by: letitbleed ()
Date: November 25, 2005 08:28

Very wierd that I searched beyond the first page and found this subject. Last night I had a dream that the Beatles and Stones got together to do a show in a very small sound studio. The place was packed with people. When I finally got to an area where I could see the band I saw the two brothers from Oasis in place of Lennon and Harrison. It was bizarre. The two bands exchanged sets for hours. It was actually a fun dream, but weird, very weird. The strangest thing is that I don't know a lot of Beatle songs but in the dream I knew every word and note. I guess the brain is more than just 98% water.

Date: November 29, 2005 23:57

Any new dreams lately?

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: November 30, 2005 01:36

Sometimes I have sexual dreams about that fat naked guy in Gimme Shelter.

As for Mick and Keith. Yup, I used to dream about them often. They always look like they did in the 60's though. Keith looks way cool in the 70's, but he always looks like he stinks pretty badly. Girls don't like stinky guys, even stinky Rolling Stones.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: November 30, 2005 01:41

not mick but bianca i can dream about

Posted by: BornOnTheBayou ()
Date: November 30, 2005 01:43

I had a dream that I was 24 and doing Anita Pallenberg!

"It's just that demon life has got me in it's sway..."

Date: November 30, 2005 12:13

OK, I'm not kidding abouyt this; I did actually have adream about the band last night. It was backstage Knebworth 1976 and Mick was arrogant and Keith went away with ronnie to score some H. Very interesting. I thought to myself, Mick is really running the show here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1627
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home