Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 12
Re: Brussels Belgium 11-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 11, 2022 18:54

Hey fellow Lucky Dippers, what Tix did you get and how did it work out?

Re: Brussels Belgium 11-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: RG ()
Date: July 11, 2022 18:59

Total disaster. Got restricted view. Too bad

Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: July 11, 2022 18:59

Papo

Worst seats in the house. As always

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: July 11, 2022 19:00

Scored LD pit B, lucky lucky lucky
Many scored seats limited view…
That’s the game
Enjoy the show

Date: July 11, 2022 19:03

Try to show an image, not sure it works

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 11, 2022 19:19

We're in Lucky Dip Block F on the far Keith Side! Happy to be in for small money! Enjoy the show everyone!

Posted by: justeillusion ()
Date: July 11, 2022 19:29

Papo
Got restricted view. Too bad

Posted by: Torsten ()
Date: July 11, 2022 19:48

Restricted view, and far from thé stage.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 11, 2022 19:50

daspyknows
Wouldn't let me bring in water and seem to only have cups of water. Crazy. In Amsterdam bottled water unavailable and feeling sane thing tonight. Getting recording gear in easier than getting water in. Saw another guy get stopped with a recorder but they let him in.

That's ridiculous in this weather - 25° ( high 70s F ) in Brussels right now (it's been 33 in London today). One small sealed water bottle or an empty one to fill is the usual rule.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 11, 2022 20:01

Green Lady
daspyknows
Wouldn't let me bring in water and seem to only have cups of water. Crazy. In Amsterdam bottled water unavailable and feeling sane thing tonight. Getting recording gear in easier than getting water in. Saw another guy get stopped with a recorder but they let him in.

That's ridiculous in this weather - 25° ( high 70s F ) in Brussels right now (it's been 33 in London today). One small sealed water bottle or an empty one to fill is the usual rule.

There is literally no place to fill up a water bottle. Staff has water bottles but for patrons there is one option. Buy 35 Euros worth of tickets. They will give a warm cup of water for each ticket that cost 3.5 euros. You get warm water for the same price as cold beer. Finally one security manager took mercy on Mr and filled a bottle. A couple stall gave me their extra little bottles. I had o e first aid worker laugh at me when I asked. Minutes later they were carrying someone out. In the US this would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. I hope I have enough to get through the set. We will see. I almost passed out at a show at the Paradiso last night due to lack of water.

Posted by: MysteryTour84 ()
Date: July 11, 2022 20:07

LD…pulled Pits under wife

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 11, 2022 20:10

Just scored Diamond Pits...

Date: July 11, 2022 20:12

daspyknows
Green Lady
daspyknows

There is literally no place to fill up a water bottle. Staff has water bottles but for patrons there is one option. Buy 35 Euros worth of tickets. They will give a warm cup of water for each ticket that cost 3.5 euros. You get warm water for the same price as cold beer. Finally one security manager took mercy on Mr and filled a bottle. A couple stall gave me their extra little bottles. I had o e first aid worker laugh at me when I asked. Minutes later they were carrying someone out. In the US this would be a lawsuit waiting to happen. I hope I have enough to get through the set. We will see. I almost passed out at a show at the Paradiso last night due to lack of water.

You can buy less coupons, its not problem. Looked confusing though

Posted by: elvisloose ()
Date: July 11, 2022 20:16

worst Lucky Dip experience ever….

Posted by: Hutchence ()
Date: July 11, 2022 20:29

What are the colors of the LD wristbands and Pit wristbands ?

If they're both blue like in Amsterdam, maybe you can sneak in the Pit...winking smiley

btw:@elvisloose, what went wrong, why the bad LD experience ?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: July 11, 2022 20:34

Date: July 11, 2022 20:40

elvisloose
worst Lucky Dip experience ever….
What happened

Date: July 11, 2022 20:52

Ld and pit wristband are pink

Date: July 11, 2022 20:52

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 11, 2022 20:59

The setlist is on the Stones' social. On the table. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-11 21:01 by Topi.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:05

Topi

But impossible to read the surprises

Date: July 11, 2022 21:05

45 seconds of waiting for the Stones ... Facebook

Posted by: Reus23 ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:07

I think i can see Slippin and Connection

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:10

Exciting - have a great time everyone! smiling smiley

The stage appears quite smaller tonight in some of these pics as if it's been squished down a bit or shrunken...almost looks like a sinking ship....

waterrats

Twitter

Thanks waterrats and everyone else for posting pics, vids, links, etc. thumbs up

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:14

I think I can make out song #4 on the fuzzy setlist seen above smiling bouncing smiley smiling bouncing smiley smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:15

rogerriffin
Topi

But impossible to read the surprises

Ashtray check! May explain why Keith is laughing so hard. smoking smiley

Love Steve’s Chucks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-11 21:16 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:15

It's the lower version. They have two versions depending on a stadium.

Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam - higher version

Munich, Liverpool, Brussels - lower version

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:17

Not impossible, rogerriffin winking smiley

Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:20

We will (once again) get a tour debut song tonight

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:21

NashvilleBlues

Ashtray check! May explain why Keith is laughing so hard. smoking smiley

You can even see which way it was rolled. We won't get any closer than that. And imagine you can determine that solely by looking at a cellphone recording winking smiley)

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home