Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Darryl Jones -In the Blood
Posted by: chris girard ()
Date: April 4, 2024 17:55

I really enjoyed the film and am I right that the Stones deferred to Charlie's judgement? Chris

Re: Darryl Jones documentary "In The Blood"
Posted by: roundnround ()
Date: April 5, 2024 10:45

Yes, I believe that Charlie had the final word. But everyone in the band agreed that Darryl was the right guy for them...

Re: Darryl Jones -In the Blood
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 6, 2024 07:16

roundnround
chris girard
I watched the documentary about Darryl Jones on Prime last night. Its a very well done look at Darryl's career. He got his start playing with a blues band then went on to play jazz. I get the impression from the interviews with Keith that they all deferred to Charlie who made the decision.Charlie was impressed with Darryl's jazz background and his taste in clothes. Darryl comes across as a very nice person.

Chris Girard, Thanks very much for your comments on our documentary. We put a lot of work into it and I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was very heart warming to see the genuine love, affection and respect that all of the Stones have for Darryl. I wish every Stones fan could meet him. He is a very kind, humble and wonderful person, as well as an awesome, world class musician.

That should say world class JAZZ musician.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1625
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home