Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Tourbook '72
Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: March 19, 2023 17:31

Received my copy last friday.
Superb job thumbs upsmileys with beer
Thanks for sharing Erwin.

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: March 21, 2023 03:31

I received my copy today and am very pleased. A beautiful work and very thorough. Lots of information.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: biggzee ()
Date: March 25, 2023 12:38

Received my copy from Erwin this week, I can’t recommend this enough, what a mine of information!
I’m going to enjoy reading this while listening to the available recordings of the shows, fantastic, get a copy while you can!

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: March 25, 2023 17:58

rolling1us
Stoons
In my humble opinion the Tourbook '72 is more than you may expect. It's one of a kind. Have searched for anybody who could tell something about what happened to them when the Stones came to town, in 1972. All the recordings have been compared and reviewed. Also info about the Unreleased live album is included. My hope is that the Stones will use my information for a future VR release of the whole tour.

This totally true, the book is a fantastic adventure following the complete tour of 1972 and more. Deep respect for all the time and research that went into this bible of that tour. This work deserves a great release and the writer a great compliment ! Wish there were books like this about every tour

X2
rolling1us said everything I wanted to say.
This book deserved at least a foreword by the Stones themselves.
Congratulations on this exhausting work and I wish you all the best Erwin.

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: June 3, 2023 22:36

Nice day to start reading or re-reading this fantastic guide spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
A really must to have Rolling Stones book.
Another thank you, Erwin Hoetjes.
thumbs up

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 20, 2023 02:53

Thanks again for your hard work on this! I read your recent email and believe your manuscript will find a place in the Stones history.

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()
Date: December 25, 2023 22:11

I received a copy from a very good friend for Christmas this year and all I can say is, what a fantastic collection of stories about the STP. Thanks for this hard work. Think I'll read this in every free minute.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2771
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home