Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Markus Larsson about the concert summer of 2022
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 8, 2022 13:47

Aftonbladets Markus Larsson (the guy who Keith Richards hit during an interview) talks about the multitude of live acts coming to Sweden during the summer months.
He also speculates about a backlash for these acts due to high prices and inflation (due to the W-thing and world economy). He mentions that the cheapest seats for
the Stones gig is about 90 Euro. Here is the article (in Swedish):

[www.aftonbladet.se]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-08 20:55 by Stoneage.

Re: OT: Markus Larsson about the live concert summer of 2022
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 8, 2022 18:56

In LA there is such a massive amount of events, even more so than before, more expensive than ever and seems like everything is dead on the secondary. Got into Pearl Jam for $26.39 and it was sold out for 2 1/2 years. Last I checked before the event expired Eric Church tickets were $7 and he would sell out everywhere. I basically do that almost every night here.

Also, with maybe a few exceptions it seems like geezers aren't coming back. It's going to be a death spiral. They gotta raise the prices to make their usual fee driving even more people away.

And don't get me started on parking.

Re: OT: Markus Larsson about the concert summer of 2022
Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 9, 2022 10:04

Considering this is (probably) the last time the prices ain't high. As far as a "bubble" is concerned, yeah, once The Stones, the Dylans, The Whos, Maccas, Liams and Noels, Springsteens, Axls 'n Slashes, Buddy Guys, U2s, Snoop Doggy Dogs etc etc are gone there won't be f**k all to look forward to concert-wise. These are the last days of the legends but there's still some time left. In 10 years time if I am going to a gig it is because I am playing the fiddle.

On a side note I hope the fat c**t that is Markus Larsson is banned from attending Stones shows smileys with beer

Re: OT: Markus Larsson about the concert summer of 2022
Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: May 9, 2022 12:02

Almost hit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1799
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home