Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1972 tour 50th anniversary
Posted by: Krzysztof ()
Date: April 7, 2022 16:38

I prepared new issue my magazine "Happy", and maybe can contribution and help me with article about 1972 album exile, tour, rehearsal. I wish you had your Stones stories from 1972 in the new magazine. It would be nice for you to describe your favorite bootlegs, concerts, reviews of shows you attended, Exile CDs or give photos from the tour.
Every article will be interesting!
You can send the articles to my e-mail. krzysztof.dembski97@gmail.com
Thank.

Re: 1972 tour 50th anniversary
Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: April 7, 2022 17:41

I hope you know about this site:

[stoneslib.homestead.com]

Posted by: Krzysztof ()
Date: April 7, 2022 18:04

I don't know can use site to my magazine.

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: April 7, 2022 18:50

Maybe you can ask him?

I don't know if the given E-Mail address is still valid though:

stoneslib@hotmail.com

Date: April 7, 2022 23:35

Krzysztof
I prepared new issue my magazine "Happy", and maybe can contribution and help me with article about 1972 album exile, tour, rehearsal. I wish you had your Stones stories from 1972 in the new magazine. It would be nice for you to describe your favorite bootlegs, concerts, reviews of shows you attended, Exile CDs or give photos from the tour.
Every article will be interesting!
You can send the articles to my e-mail. krzysztof.dembski97@gmail.com
Thank.

Rank Stranger definitely pointed out one of the oldest, and best '72 sites. Also from WAY back, and still up, is Chris Menicou's site, called (I believe) 'Revelations on the Rolling Stones'. A lot of great, deep knowledge there on the boots and tours from those eras. There also used to be a French guy, Jean-Marie, who put magazines together, on various tours.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: April 8, 2022 14:59

My dream is the release of a '72 live show with multitracks. To be able to listen to each instrument on its own, like what was done in the Exhibitionism/Unzipped setup, would be marvellous.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home