Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New Orleans jazz funeral concept...plus other ideas/themes for the upcoming tour
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 7, 2021 11:34

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-07 11:36 by MingSubu.

Re: New Orleans jazz funeral concept...plus other ideas/themes for the upcoming tour
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 7, 2021 11:36

dcba
swiss
Cooltoplady
Wow. God help me how tacky

Sorry - you're saying my idea is "tacky"...? How so? I'm thinking you must not have understood what I conveyed, which is the farthest thing from "tacky."

I'm thinking maybe people on IORR don't know what a New Orleans jazz funeral is like.

Swiss is turning this thread into a domestic dispute... eye rolling smiley
"What? You don't agree with me? Why!!? You don't even understand what I'm talking about!!! My idea is great!!" (blah-blah-blah). tongue sticking out smiley

Maybe if she describes the tenor of a new Orleans funeral one more time. eye rolling smileygrinning smiley

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: September 7, 2021 12:17

MingSubu
dcba
"What? You don't agree with me? Why!!? You don't even understand what I'm talking about!!! My idea is great!!" (blah-blah-blah). tongue sticking out smiley

Maybe if she describes the tenor of a new Orleans funeral one more time. eye rolling smileygrinning smiley

Posts like yours...I'd forgotten why IORR can be such an unpleasant place. I haven't been here in years...but I do remember both of you, and years of gratuitously mean-spirited, misogynistic, boys-club, he-man-woman-haters bullying anonymous posts. Either one of you--say your name. Or better yet--come up with an original or creative idea about the tour to come. Or even better--stay off this thread.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-07 12:29 by swiss.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 7, 2021 19:47

swiss
MingSubu
dcba

Posts like yours...I'd forgotten why IORR can be such an unpleasant place. I haven't been here in years...but I do remember both of you, and years of gratuitously mean-spirited, misogynistic, boys-club, he-man-woman-haters bullying anonymous posts. Either one of you--say your name. Or better yet--come up with an original or creative idea about the tour to come. Or even better--stay off this thread.

Why don’t you just admit how dumb your idea is an move on. Geez

Re: New Orlean jazz funeral concept...plus other ideas/themes for the upcoming tour
Date: September 7, 2021 21:46

too much bickering on this thread.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1766
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home