Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: OT: NFL 2021
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 5, 2021 19:25

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 5, 2021 23:48

^ With most head coaches grinding away usually means watching film and developing a game plan late into the night. For ol' Urban grinding away means a lap dance at a bar after losing another game while his wife is babysitting the grandchildren. Like them or not but you would NEVER see Bill Belichick, Pete Carroll, Bruce Arians, Matt Rhule or Mike McCarthy or any other over 50 year old head coach doing something like that.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 6, 2021 08:23

I was confused when I saw the Monday night game between Chargers and Raiders delayed because of lightning. Thought the new stadium in LA had a roof. I was still at work so I tuned in on my laptop to watch a bit of the beginning and it said the game was delayed.
Found out it has a roof but it's not fully enclosed so that's why the game was delayed! Coach Gruden said it's the first time he's had an indoor game delayed due to weather!

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: October 6, 2021 16:02

How about those Jets! More wins than i expected...

Date: October 6, 2021 18:39

DGA35
I was confused when I saw the Monday night game between Chargers and Raiders delayed because of lightning. Thought the new stadium in LA had a roof. I was still at work so I tuned in on my laptop to watch a bit of the beginning and it said the game was delayed.
Found out it has a roof but it's not fully enclosed so that's why the game was delayed! Coach Gruden said it's the first time he's had an indoor game delayed due to weather!

There was a Vikings game moved when the room collapsed at the Hump Dome.

[www.foxsports.com]

Date: October 6, 2021 19:15

Hope the Seahawks are in hunt for Stephon Gilmore. They've got the cap room. Gilmore is a bit long of tooth but would be an instant upgrade at cornerback. GO HAWKS!

Date: October 6, 2021 20:19

crholmstrom
Hope the Seahawks are in hunt for Stephon Gilmore. They've got the cap room. Gilmore is a bit long of tooth but would be an instant upgrade at cornerback. GO HAWKS!

Carolina gave up a pick for him

Date: October 6, 2021 22:41

daspyknows
crholmstrom

Carolina gave up a pick for him

Ya, I heard. Evidently, Gilmore was going to go to CAR next year anyway. He's from the area.

Date: October 7, 2021 14:12

Huge game tonight with Seahawks vs Rams here in Seattle. The Hawks are going to wear their hideous action green uniforms (some people like them I guess). The one good thing about them is the Hawks are undefeated when they wear them. GO HAWKS!

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 8, 2021 06:58

Wow, Rams looked pretty good tonight. Hopefully Wilson's finger injury isn't too bad. NFC West is a tough division to be in!

Date: October 8, 2021 15:16

DGA35
Wow, Rams looked pretty good tonight. Hopefully Wilson's finger injury isn't too bad. NFC West is a tough division to be in!

It was fugly. Luckily I was at a friend's house & their little grandkids came over. I ended up playing with them in lieu of watching the carnage

Date: October 9, 2021 03:27

With Russell Wilson out for 6-8 weeks I give you the following appropriate comment:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: October 11, 2021 14:29

Sighunt
More Hot Rocks
Just cancel the rest of the season and give The Bills the trophy

As a long time Bills fan who has followed them since the Jim Kelly days, let's not get carried away here. If you know anything about the Bills, inconsistently is their thing. Now, if they can go on and beat KC next Sunday night, then I will certainly partake in the magic dust that you have been imbibing (LOL)!

Ok, after the Bills huge victory over the Chiefs last night, I am happy to join you More Hot Rocks and ingest the magic dust! And yes, I am convinced (if they continue to play at the level they brought against KC) that the Bills could not only be contenders in the super Bowl-but could win it! And this is coming from a long time, skeptical Bills fan!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-11 14:59 by Sighunt.

Date: October 11, 2021 14:55

Sighunt
Sighunt
More Hot Rocks

As a long time Bills fan who has followed them since the Jim Kelly days, let's not get carried away here. If you know anything about the Bills, inconsistently is their thing. Now, if they can go on and beat KC next Sunday night, then I will certainly partake in the magic dust that you have been imbibing (LOL)!

Ok, after the Bills huge victory over the Chiefs last night, I am happy to join you More Hot Rocks and ingest the magic dust! And yes, I am convinced that the Bills could not only be contenders in the super Bowl-but could win it! And this is coming from a long time, skeptical Bills fan!

I'm firmly on the Chargers bandwagon now. As much as it pains me to say this since he went to Oregon, Justin Herbert is just plain remarkable. Dan Fouts went to Oregon, too. That game yesterday was a barnburner. A Bills/Chargers AFC Championship could be an alltimer. I really hope we don't get an all LA Super Bowl. It would be just too obnoxious. Even though it kind of sucks for the fans in San Diego, I would be happy to see the Chargers in the game. & I'm a Raider fan in the AFC. I think the Raiders good start was a bit of a mirage.Too many holes in the lineup. Since the Seahawks are done, GO CHARGERS!

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: October 11, 2021 15:08

crholmstrom
Sighunt
Sighunt
More Hot Rocks

Ok, after the Bills huge victory over the Chiefs last night, I am happy to join you More Hot Rocks and ingest the magic dust! And yes, I am convinced that the Bills could not only be contenders in the super Bowl-but could win it! And this is coming from a long time, skeptical Bills fan!

I'm firmly on the Chargers bandwagon now. As much as it pains me to say this since he went to Oregon, Justin Herbert is just plain remarkable. Dan Fouts went to Oregon, too. That game yesterday was a barnburner. A Bills/Chargers AFC Championship could be an alltimer. I really hope we don't get an all LA Super Bowl. It would be just too obnoxious. Even though it kind of sucks for the fans in San Diego, I would be happy to see the Chargers in the game. & I'm a Raider fan in the AFC. I think the Raiders good start was a bit of a mirage.Too many holes in the lineup. Since the Seahawks are done, GO CHARGERS!

My son (who played football in high school) is a Chargers fan! We talked about this last night. He seems to think that it could be a high scoring match-up (Bills vs. Chargers), but felt that in the end-if the Bills offense continues to play as well as it has-that the Bills could take it. We'll see!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-11 15:17 by Sighunt.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 11, 2021 18:42

Mahones looked terrible.

Date: October 12, 2021 11:38

Pretty mad about Jon Gruden being forced out as Raiders coach. Granted the emails he sent 10 years ago weren't right & distasteful but who among us would be unscathed if emails from the distant past were unearthed & made public? He wasn't employed by anyone involved at the time. The cancel culture is more than a bit out of control, as evidenced by a certain Stones song issue that BV doesn't want us to discuss. I'm not talking about "Star Star" or "CS Blues". winking smiley

Date: October 13, 2021 13:33

I have to retract the above^^^^^

Upon further information, Gruden probably deserved his fate. I still don't care for the cancel culture & I think the NFL wanted to get rid of Gruden. They are being very selective with the emails & information they are releasing. It should be all or nothing. Gruden went too far though.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: October 13, 2021 22:32

you mean the social media bully club.... The postion Gruden is in he had no choice but to step down, he would have lost all respect from his players, some coaches and some fans. He did the right thing. I am of the mind set that remorse and renewed education should be a choice but not in this case.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: October 13, 2021 22:33

More Hot Rocks
Mahones looked terrible.

Well he's married now and has kids....

Date: October 14, 2021 00:07

umakmehrd
More Hot Rocks
Mahones looked terrible.

That'll do it! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 14, 2021 04:20

crholmstrom
umakmehrd
More Hot Rocks
Mahones looked terrible.

But what about Brady?

Date: October 14, 2021 15:08

More Hot Rocks
crholmstrom
umakmehrd
More Hot Rocks
Mahones looked terrible.

But what about Brady?

He gets points for uber rich super model wife.

Posted by: Lucab12 ()
Date: October 14, 2021 18:06

Chuck gonna send you an email. If you are getting into the Chargers you might like my book. I was at the Pitt stones show during Raiders game and was watching both from floor. Fouts is the reason I love the team still. I was at game on Sunday for first CA trip since 05. Herbert has that look

OT - NFL Football Playoffs - 2022
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 23, 2022 18:02

Two great upset endings last night with both top seeded home teams losing.

Cincinnati Bengals 19 - Tennessee Titans 16

San Francisco 49ers 13 - Green Bay Packers 10

Today's games:

LA Rams 30 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27

Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs (6:30 pm)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-01-24 01:37 by The Sicilian.

Re: OT - NFL Football Playoffs - 2022
Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: January 23, 2022 18:07

I would like to see Tampa win today to setup Brady v Garapolo the following week. My ideal Superbowl would be Tampa v Buffalo.

Date: January 23, 2022 18:10

TravellinMan
I would like to see Tampa win today to setup Brady v Garapolo the following week. My ideal Superbowl would be Tampa v Buffalo.

That works for me too.

Date: January 23, 2022 18:12

SF/CIN for the Super Bowl would be cool

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: January 23, 2022 18:15

crholmstrom

We can all do the Ickey Shuffle again!

Date: January 23, 2022 18:27

crholmstrom

I think Cincinnati loses next week no matter who they play. Tennessee's offense was inept. Derrick Henry was slow and still hurt. He came back too soon. But Burrow being sacked nine times should be very concerning the the Bengals. His inexperience was obvious yet the Titans could not capitalize on it because in part, Tannehill is not a big game quarterback and they really rely on the running game.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1949
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home