Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards talks Winos!
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 26, 2021 20:23

New interview in Goldmine Magazine

[www.goldminemag.com]

Re: Keith Richards talks Winos!
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: January 26, 2021 23:24

"I desperately wanted to have a live recording of this band, because at that time I didn’t know if we’d get together again or what would happen."

Uhm, oookay? I thought he recently said that for a long time, they had no idea that the recording even existed

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: January 27, 2021 00:21

You are expecting continuity maybe?

Silly boy.

jb

Date: January 27, 2021 00:25

reasonable answer, actually

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 27, 2021 00:28

Try asking Keith about the supposed new album...it's like a rabbit hole filled with dozens of different answers...
"Working on it"..."sounds good"..."just getting started"...."almost there"..."five finished tunes"..."maybe next year"...."maybe the following year"...."still working on it"..."coronavirus disrupted the process"....

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 27, 2021 04:31

Nikkei
"I desperately wanted to have a live recording of this band, because at that time I didn’t know if we’d get together again or what would happen."

Uhm, oookay? I thought he recently said that for a long time, they had no idea that the recording even existed

Where was that?

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 27, 2021 13:22

Hairball
Try asking Keith about the supposed new album...it's like a rabbit hole filled with dozens of different answers...
"Working on it"..."sounds good"..."just getting started"...."almost there"..."five finished tunes"..."maybe next year"...."maybe the following year"...."still working on it"..."coronavirus disrupted the process"....
I would have sworn with COVID-19 they would have released the new album, coming on the heals of the strong and positive reviews and reaction to the single which came out last year .

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 27, 2021 13:44

TheGreek
I would have sworn with COVID-19 they would have released the new album, coming on the heals of the strong and positive reviews and reaction to the single which came out last year .[/quote]

You'd have thought they'd have cobbled something together, wouldn't you? Oh, well!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 27, 2021 15:48

"We’re called the human race and I don’t know what the rush is."

Hey isn't that one great? Isn't Keith up there with Chesterton and GB Shaw? thumbs up

Date: January 27, 2021 21:51

GasLightStreet
Nikkei

Where was that?

I have to admit I've looked at several interviews now and it wasn't in one of them. Perhaps it was just a quote in another article last fall

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: January 28, 2021 00:10

Nikkei

The recording was first officialy released in 1991. A couple of years could be defined as «a long time».

[www.reverbnation.com]

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 28, 2021 13:41

Well, one can always refer to the original story from the CD booklet (1991)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home