Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What happened to Beast of Burden???!?!?!?
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: November 2, 2005 13:10

I noticed that this song slipped out of the set list. I thought this was one of the great songs in the early set lists of the tour. It's a personal favorite of mine and i was suprised that they played it this tour. I hope they'll bring it back!!!!

ps. This is one of the great problems the stones have with there set list. Everybody moans that they should make some changes but in order to do that some songs have to be dropped but then there are other fans, like me, who like the songs they drop. So they can do no good :-)

Cheers,
Wuudy

Re: What happened to Beast of Burden???!?!?!?
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 2, 2005 13:14

I was hoping to hear it at the shows I attended (Durham, and Philly x2).
But it hasn't been played since DC. However, the tour isn't over yet. So we won't know if it has actually been "dropped" or not. Probably not.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-02 16:33 by erikjjf.

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: November 2, 2005 16:28

I'm with Wuudy all the way with this. I was at Fenway for show #1 and this song was a highlight that the crowd loved. I have no idea why they would drop this song. It always seems a crowd favorite. I'm just happy I was in Boston to see it.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: November 2, 2005 16:36

Yes, it is a great song. But I'm a little annoyed that Keith changed the opening riff, which was my favorite part.

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: November 2, 2005 16:38

They do play the song much differently than the 78 version, which will always be my favorite.

Posted by: billy318124 ()
Date: November 2, 2005 17:12

he got a sore back.

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: November 2, 2005 18:44

Yes, I'm also sad that this fantastic song isn't on the set list yet. I love the interweaving guitar parts of Ronnie and Keith, and it is simply a great composition ... I hope it will return ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1830
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home