Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

new set lists?
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 1, 2005 20:10

Anybody know any rumors if the boys are gonna mix up the set lists a bit for the "2nd Leg"??

the first two shows are basically like many sets from the 1st leg...

no "It Won't Take Long"????

rumors, speculation, and wishful thinking welcome...basically anything other than griping, complaining or general negativity in this regard.

Re: new set lists?
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: November 1, 2005 20:12

i think after the 5 weeks off from dec-jan they'll change it up a little in january. they have to! they're playing some of the same cities again and they know alot of people attend multiple shows!

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: November 1, 2005 20:15

I do not think that they will change a lot of songs during this tour. Seattle people really expected heavily Neo Con as it seems that they do not like the present President at all. People even came up to me and excused themselves that they did not vote for Mr. President. Seattle was always a bit more lefty as well as Oregon.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 1, 2005 20:20

Lodge...FYI...I didn't vote for that dumbass either!!

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: November 1, 2005 20:27

They always to seem to vary it more in the US so I would not expect much, look at last tour I think they only did 2 or maybe 3 songs that they didn't do in the US. Maybe in Jan. we'll get some new songs played live but they seem to be fine with the same 20 songs from each tour to tour. Be happy they are playing She's So Cold and a couple of new ones.

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: November 1, 2005 20:28

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-12-22 05:02 by cirrhosis.

Date: November 1, 2005 20:28

Don't expect Keith to make any changes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2171
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home