Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

she's so cold
Posted by: guy ()
Date: October 31, 2005 23:06

is this played as fast and as excitingly, and better than on Let's spend the night together?

Re: she's so cold
Posted by: Steven ()
Date: October 31, 2005 23:18

She's So Cold is done fast and is a highlight this time around as is Shatterred, Bitch, All Down The Line, Live With Me, and Heartbreaker which are also in the rotation with it.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 31, 2005 23:48

its far better and more tuneful than the noisy thrash that it was on 1981/82

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: November 1, 2005 00:51

shattered & shes so cold this tour r super ,,,possibly best versions ever,,, the old engine room is crankin ,, i want 2 hit another show just for those 2 rockers

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: November 1, 2005 01:19

This tour's version is the best I've ever heard. One of my favorites from the show for each of the two shows I've seen this tour. So much harder, way better than the album version. Guitars leading the way, nice and loud. I love it.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Posted by: davido ()
Date: November 1, 2005 05:00

Yeah is quite the little rocker now!
The current live version finally
does it justice!

Posted by: ifyacantrockme ()
Date: November 1, 2005 05:04

it maybe faster and grittier, but mick doesn't seem to really know what the verses are. in detroit he just kept basically saying the same line over and over-in other words, he slaughtered lyrically the song. the version on the 'lets spend the night together' movie was faster and clunky, the version on this tour really isn't much better...it seemed like a half hearted walk thru. not very defined at all. any of the other rockers would have been a better choice at comerica park.

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: November 1, 2005 05:43

What I think is interesting about this year's SSC is that in 81 they basically played it very similar to the ER version. As far as the sound of the guitars go. This tour the guitars are much dirtier. Never had herad SSC with raunchy guitars. I can not rememebr right now if Ron is playing Slide on it.

Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: November 1, 2005 05:55

That's the thing. The guitars are so good in it now, what Mick sings is an after thought. It doesn't even matter. This is hands down the best they ever played it. Its a different song and its one of their best. Its a rocker.

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: November 1, 2005 06:02

this is same 1 minute long shes so cold from hershey i posted ages ago ,,but if ya didn't c it ,it smokes [s56.yousendit.com]

Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: November 1, 2005 06:25

Downloaded She's so cold posted Thanks Awesome MEZ

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: November 1, 2005 16:33

Its awesome, by far the highlight of the show. Lots of energy and rawness.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2238
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home