Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith on Halloween 3 Years Ago...
Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: October 31, 2005 20:21

"Alright L.A...Halloween Night! One night of the year for you, every night of the year for me!"

Re: Keith on Halloween 3 Years Ago...
Posted by: Jackass ()
Date: October 31, 2005 20:24

I believe it was great for him to be there, and that it was good to be anywhere.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 31, 2005 21:01

I was there!!!

What a great few days in LA..wish I could be there again for the shows this week

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: October 31, 2005 21:19

Gazza, is it just my interpretation or was Mick taunting Keith to ratchet it up a bit toward the beginning of that show? Almost like a dare?

Posted by: bigbang ()
Date: October 31, 2005 21:28

Gazza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was there!!!
>
> What a great few days in LA..wish I could be there
> again for the shows this week

Me too! Great show.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 31, 2005 21:38

inopeng Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gazza, is it just my interpretation or was Mick
> taunting Keith to ratchet it up a bit toward the
> beginning of that show? Almost like a dare?

I dont remember that bit!

It was a good show...I enjoyed the fact that about 3/4 of the audience were dressed up for Halloween...most notably the two foxy chicks I got a photo taken with (help!! massage!!!!!)...however I thought the crowd were a bit too laid back during the show itself...but it was a fun night. I even bumped into BV during the intermission quite by chance when we were both wandering around a desrted lobby minding our own business (didnt even know he was going to be there and I hadnt even decided for sure to go myself until about two weeks earlier until MRD8 found me a place to stay!)

I loved the bit where they did "Love in vain" and that image of the freeway traffic came up...I just assumed at the time that was LA, although they kept that image in for future shows I was at, so maybe it wasnt

Even though I prefer arena shows to stadiums, I thought Anaheim two nights later blew it away as a concert - despite the fact that I was in the back of the nosebleeds and was closer to Mexico than I was to the stage...

One of the best weeks I ever had following the Stones. Thanks mostly to a group of people who I had never met and barely knew by little more than a screenname on the internet, but who were willing to help out a fellow fan who was travelling 6,000 miles to see THE band. Proof that Stones fans are a special breed of people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-31 21:39 by Gazza.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 31, 2005 22:48

Keef said the same thing on Halloween in 1994 on a bootleg I have.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home