Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Louisville 81 DaD
Posted by: CSD ()
Date: October 30, 2005 19:48

Just downloaded this from DaD, but Time Is On My Side and Beast Of Burden are incomplete. I know there has been a fix, but it is still the same . Do complete versions exist? Thanks.

Re: Louisville 81 DaD
Posted by: G. the Cock ()
Date: October 30, 2005 20:43

CSD, the fix has been put on the RocksOff tracker, cause there've been 3 tracks damaged on the original torrent. The songs you mention remain incomplete, might not exist completely.

Truth is stranger than fiction

stoned greetings
G. The Cock

Date: October 30, 2005 21:04

Thank you G. The Cock

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: October 30, 2005 23:15

Louisville, 11/3/81: Has most of Take the A Train. Features the live Stones debut of Going to a Go Go. Time is on My Side is incomplete, cutting after 2.20. The next song, Beast of Burden, starts in the middle. There is only the first 1.23 of Miss You. Start Me Up is completely missing. There are only a couple of notes of the Star Spangled Banner outro.

The soundboard includes the following songs not on the poor quality circulating audience tape of this show: She's So Cold, All Down the Line, Hang Fire, Miss You (first minute only), Honkey Tonk Women, Brown Sugar, Jumping Jack Flash, Satisfaction.

Date: October 31, 2005 00:28

Thanks for the info Mr.D

Posted by: crossfire ()
Date: October 31, 2005 04:44

Sure wish the Boys would play Louisville one more time! No offense T&A smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1624
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home