Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 41
Re: New Stones shop in Carnaby Street
Posted by: damnation ()
Date: December 22, 2020 16:21

My Carnaby9 Sticky Fingers arrived today in a very flimsy cardboard packaging. 1 bent corner, luckily not too bad (I'll keep it) eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: December 22, 2020 20:38

damnation
My Carnaby9 Sticky Fingers arrived today in a very flimsy cardboard packaging. 1 bent corner, luckily not too bad (I'll keep it) eye rolling smileydrinking smiley

And you live where?

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: December 23, 2020 08:16

Found acLet It Bleed RSD. Now on hint for Red GHS..will trade a Red Sticky Fingers..

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: December 23, 2020 11:51

France That is
Cheers

Date: December 23, 2020 12:46

damnation
France That is
Cheers

ok, then it'll probably arrive here (holland) today or tomorrow (hopefully)

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: December 24, 2020 12:15

Carnaby Sticky Fingers arrived this morning safe and sound in Belgium. Very happy with itthumbs up

Date: December 24, 2020 14:19

vinckske
Carnaby Sticky Fingers arrived this morning safe and sound in Belgium. Very happy with itthumbs up

Great for you. With what carrier company did they deliver it (DHL, UPS,...)?

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: December 24, 2020 15:42

Package says B2C Europe.
I totally forgot about the free tongue keychain, it fell out of the package while having a look for the carrier company smiling smiley

Date: December 24, 2020 16:26

vinckske
Package says B2C Europe.
I totally forgot about the free tongue keychain, it fell out of the package while having a look for the carrier company smiling smiley

Still nothing here in the Netherlands. Waiting for 2 and a half week now...

Date: December 29, 2020 11:35

jackflash27
vinckske
Package says B2C Europe.

Still nothing here in the Netherlands. Waiting for 2 and a half week now...

Still nothing... I’m starting to worry a bit now. Hopefully it did not get lost in the Corona mess....

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: December 31, 2020 17:01

At what time does red sticks fingers go on sale or is it already sold out

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 31, 2020 17:15

mick64

It's currently sold out - it was pre-order on 1-Dec-2020 with release-date 31-Dec-2020 - [iorr.org] , [Carnaby.TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] .

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: December 31, 2020 17:30

Irix
mick64

It's currently sold out - it was pre-order on 1-Dec-2020 with release-date 31-Dec-2020 - [iorr.org] , [Carnaby.TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] .

The second 500 copies were put on pre-sale about 20 days ago and almost immediately sold out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-31 17:31 by Stone601.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 1, 2021 15:55

Boxing Day Sale in the official RS-Store - 25% off through 8-Jan-2021 with Code BD25 at checkout. Details & Exclusions: [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] .

Posted by: mick64 ()
Date: January 1, 2021 22:08

It is known when the red version of the vinyl exile on the main street goes on sale in January or February

Date: January 2, 2021 16:57

Stone601
Irix
mick64

The second 500 copies were put on pre-sale about 20 days ago and almost immediately sold out

Talking of which.... I ordered the RED sticky fingers on 7 December, but hasn’t arrived yet here in the Netherlands. A friend of mine also bought one and he did’t get is either. Are other IORR-ians still waiting? Any tips what to do?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: January 2, 2021 17:12

Well, if the release date was Dec 31, there's a good chance they haven't even shipped it yet.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: January 2, 2021 17:46

I ordered one of the sticky fingers red album in the second online sale and received it just before Christmas.I am in the U.K. I don’t know if that makes a difference or not with the shipping time.

Nate

Date: January 2, 2021 18:30

Nate
I ordered one of the sticky fingers red album in the second online sale and received it just before Christmas.I am in the U.K. I don’t know if that makes a difference or not with the shipping time.

Nate
I also ordered it in the second pre-sale, but it has not yet arrived.... surely depends on which country you live.

Date: January 2, 2021 18:38

Topi
Well, if the release date was Dec 31, there's a good chance they haven't even shipped it yet.

Yes, they shipped it, I got a confirmation that it was shipped on 8th December.

Date: January 2, 2021 18:42

Stone601
Nate

Nate
I also ordered it in the second pre-sale, but it has not yet arrived.... surely depends on which country you live.

@Stone601: wow, that's also pretty late, regarding the shipping date on 8th December. The delay probably has something to do with the Covid problems the Royal Mail is dealing with.
@Nate: where do you live?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: January 2, 2021 18:46

OK thanks, I stand corrected.

Date: January 2, 2021 18:55

jackflash27
Stone601
Nate

Nate

@Stone601: wow, that's also pretty late, regarding the shipping date on 8th December. The delay probably has something to do with the Covid problems the Royal Mail is dealing with.
@Nate: where do you live?

Surely this has also influenced. We must be patient

Date: January 2, 2021 23:45

mick64
It is known when the red version of the vinyl exile on the main street goes on sale in January or February

Why are you so sure that there will be issued a RED version of this album? Has it been announced already?

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: January 3, 2021 01:35

I think he is asking if it is known when a red version of Exile is going to be released, the answer is unknown as far as I know, I haven't read anywhere any concrete plans for that specific album.

jb

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: January 3, 2021 02:30

You'd think that with the shipping costs they are charging there would be some kind of basic tracking involved...what's going to happen if they never arrive as seems likely now with 3+ weeks in the mail !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: January 3, 2021 04:19

You can probably lodge a complaint with paypal or your cc company and get a refund. Won't help with the merchandise, but at least you will get your bread back

jb

Date: January 3, 2021 09:51

gotdablouse
You'd think that with the shipping costs they are charging there would be some kind of basic tracking involved...what's going to happen if they never arrive as seems likely now with 3+ weeks in the mail !

I mailed RS.com webshop last week about this, but they did not yet respond. Just have to wait a little longer. If it's not here within a week, then I'll ask for a refund at paypal

Posted by: stoned52 ()
Date: January 3, 2021 19:57

Hi,
where can I get information or date for the pre-order of
the Rolling Stones exclusive Carnaby red Lp's?
Many thanks for your efforts
Best regards

Date: January 3, 2021 20:20

stoned52
Hi,
where can I get information or date for the pre-order of
the Rolling Stones exclusive Carnaby red Lp's?
Many thanks for your efforts
Best regards

Just follow the official social media channels (Facebook, instagram). There new items will be introduced and announced when they will be on sale. They did this with the Goats head soup and Sticky fingers RED vinyls.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 41

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home