Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Buffalo Auditorium June 15, 1975
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 28, 2020 20:52

Its been a little over 45 years since my first Rolling Stones concert. I still have the review. The article asks if this could be there last tour! I'd like to share it with everyone.

Re: Buffalo Auditorium June 15, 1975
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 28, 2020 21:39

And just ONE person taped this fantastic show...? confused smiley

Posted by: gustavobala ()
Date: June 28, 2020 22:12

dcba
And just ONE person taped this fantastic show...? confused smiley

heartbreakers in buffalo (vynil gang)
hottest in hell (shaved)
hot as hell (no label)
buffalo 1975 (no label)
missing jewells (rattlesnake)
first buffalo (acid projet)

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:26

Keith Richardson?

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:33

Keith Richardson, in large letters, and Rod Steward (though in separate articles).

And that was just a quick glance.

You do have to remember though, typically the person who writes the headlines and the captions is not the same person who wrote the story. And generally the headline writer does not have the knowledge to be accurate. I mean, they could read the copy but often they do not have that in front of them either. Newspapers (used to) work in strange ways sometimes.

jb

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-06-29 02:39 by jbwelda.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: June 29, 2020 02:49

jbwelda
Keith Richardson, in large letters, and Rod Steward (though in separate articles).

And that was just a quick glance.

You do have to remember though, typically the person who writes the headlines and the captions is not the same person who wrote the story. And generally the headline writer does not have the knowledge to be accurate. I mean, they could read the copy but often they do not have that in front of them either. Newspapers (used to) work in strange ways sometimes.

jb

Yeah, I noticed the Rod Steward, too. Thank goodness everything is true on the internet! confused smiley

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: June 29, 2020 09:56

Back then:

… and all the time there was sex

Today:

… and all the time there was §$%

Isn't it astonishing how Things have changed?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 29, 2020 17:45

Thanks, More Hot Rocks. Interesting to read. This is such a brilliant performance.....unlike the Buffalo show in August. This is among the 10 RS shows I've listened the most to.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 29, 2020 19:21

Erik_Snow
Thanks, More Hot Rocks. Interesting to read. This is such a brilliant performance.....unlike the Buffalo show in August. This is among the 10 RS shows I've listened the most to.

Your welcome Erik You are right. I was at both Buffalo shows that year. The Aud show was 10 times better than the Rich Stadium show.

Quick fact. The ticket for the Aud show was $9.00 for my seat. You cant get two bottles of water for that now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home