Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

A Pig's Tail/Trademark Of Quality Book Is Back On/Promo Teaser
Posted by: 72stones ()
Date: March 26, 2020 08:04

I am happy to announce that the book about the original Trademark Of Quality label is now back on and likely to see release next year. The story about Live'r Than You'll Ever Be and other Rolling Stones titles will be a part of the book. A promo teaser for it is up at YouTube and is called Pig's Tale Sizzle Reel. Please go ahead and post it here at this thread if you wish.
The book will be filled with an amazing amount of detail. It is being aimed at the big collectors while telling a detailed story as well. I am the head researcher for the project. If any of you wish to help out when we might need it, I just wanted to let you know that you will be credited in the book with your information and or photos my friend and I might need.

Re: A Pig's Tail/Trademark Of Quality Book Is Back On/Promo Teaser
Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: March 26, 2020 15:42

Are you in touch with Clinton Heylin ?

Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: March 26, 2020 15:59

As much as I enjoyed ‘Bootleg’ there were some omissions and mistakes in there that could have been better dealt with. I look forward to this tome.

Posted by: 72stones ()
Date: March 26, 2020 22:58

sandandglue,
I will be in touch with you soon. The book is going to correct all inaccuracies of the Heylin book as it concerns anything to do with Trademark Of Quality.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 642
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home