Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 157
Re: The Rolling Stones No Filter USA/CA Tour 2020
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:05

syrel
Sorry to hear of your troubles STG. I managed to get Pittsburgh and Nashville pits dead easy. Then I could get Minneapolis but it wouldn't allow international will call, so I have twisted my UK address into USA format and have emailed TM to change method of delivery. But now I am locked out of the St Louis queue - I had a pit ticket in my basket and it crashed, then lots of people were beating me to it, apparently (obviously not you), and now I'm just being told that I'm not allowed to join the queue because I'm already in it, but I'm not!

In many ways it has been easier this time around to get face value pits right away, but when it's not easy it's a real PITA.

syrel

Sorry you had issues too. The fact that you are a known Ticket Ninja makes me feel slightly less inept.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:05

I HATE this!!! 1276 people in front of me. Better than yesterday at this time, but not by much

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:09

Same here JadedFaded...grrrr.....now about half way through....

It will eventually work out one way or another though.thumbs up

Little dude is starting to pick up pace now, and the number in front of me is rapidly dropping....he's hanging tough!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:09

Dammit, I am trying to set up a TM account for my wife, and I can't see where to do that on the webpage, have tried everything. When I go to their webpage, it insists on bringing up my account regardless of which browser I try. Their help page doesn't help.

Tried to get help through my phone connecting to chat help, but they want to charge me a minimum of $15 a month to do this.

Tried calling TM. The first time it said there would be a fifteen minute wait, the next several times it gave the busy signal.

I mean, this is ELEMENTARY!!

Can anyone help with this?

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 20:12 by timbernardis.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:10

brucepv
In the queue for SD as well with 2000+ in front of me.

same

Date: February 13, 2020 20:14

well that was a waste of time. Face value pit "another fan beat you to it" and no other pit tix available for San Diego, not even VIP I am not optimistic about tomorrow

Posted by: brucepv ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:19

Hairball it's looking like you're right regarding SD feeling like Rose Bowl last year. Getting SD pit at face looks to be a challenge.

Date: February 13, 2020 20:21

what was that method of blocking TM from seeing my IP address that BV and others mentioned last year? Maybe that would bring up a generic TM webpage that would allow me to set up another TM account.

plexi

Date: February 13, 2020 20:25

Got Vancouver. My blood pressure is slowly settling back into measurable range. I have never needed chocolate so much in my life.

Date: February 13, 2020 20:27

timbernardis
what was that method of blocking TM from seeing my IP address that BV and others mentioned last year? Maybe that would bring up a generic TM webpage that would allow me to set up another TM account.

plexi

something called hidemyass?

Date: February 13, 2020 20:28

brucepv
Hairball it's looking like you're right regarding SD feeling like Rose Bowl last year. Getting SD pit at face looks to be a challenge.

Yeah...tried and tried with this new presale - actually had a Pit 2 face value single ready to go (clicked through right side/top seats), but then "sorry a fan beat you to it"....happened TWICE!!!!
Still browsing around, but losing a bit of hope for the time being....there's always general public sale tomorrow!

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:31

Aside from being offered, multiple times, being offered a face value Pit ticket then someone else grabbing it.,I continue to run into error messages saying I must return to my original device because I’m still in the Que. Tried clearing everything but still continues. Frustrating

Date: February 13, 2020 20:32

I was finally able to set up another TM account for myself. Not sure if I need to do this for my wife as well, or just use my second account. Now, must I have a different card linked to my second account?

I also put in my same phone number but a different e mail.

plexi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-13 20:34 by timbernardis.

Date: February 13, 2020 20:33

Upgraded 6 rows so have extras in B3 for San Diego. Anyone?

Date: February 13, 2020 20:33

daspyknows

how much?

p

Date: February 13, 2020 20:35

No VIP pit tix today and face value pit tix were gone super fast for San Diego. I was trying yesterday to be patient, but I will regret not having gotten the VIP pit if I can't get one tomorrow. I am also concerned that ticketbastard will not let me get in tomorrow on my laptop or my tablet. What a mess!

Date: February 13, 2020 20:36

Hairball
brucepv

Yeah...tried and tried with this new presale - actually had a Pit 2 face value single ready to go (clicked through right side/top seats), but then "sorry a fan beat you to it"....happened TWICE!!!!
Still browsing around, but losing a bit of hope for the time being....there's always general public sale tomorrow!

Couldn't find pit at face but pit 1 has appeared with a plat price over $1000. As I was thinking about it A6 row 11 aisle popped up $499+, grabbed that just in case things only get worse but still searching for pits

Date: February 13, 2020 20:38

Hmmm...no more Pits showing at all....last one I saw a couple of minutes ago (scrolling down right side and clicking top seats) was a Platinum at over $1,000 wtf...no VIP Pits at $749 showing either....

Date: February 13, 2020 20:43

Hairball
Hmmm...no more Pits showing at all....last one I saw a couple of minutes ago (scrolling down right side and clicking top seats) was a Platinum at over $1,000 wtf...no VIP Pits at $749 showing either....

got an a5 in cart row 19. u want?

Date: February 13, 2020 20:44

brucepv
A6 row 11 aisle popped up $499+, grabbed that just in case things only get worse

Wise choice....A6 row 14 showing right now, but still gonna brave the storm for a while ha.
If no Pits tomorrow, will commit to something....and hopefully something at least similar to the A6/row 14 I'm looking at right now...

Date: February 13, 2020 20:45

Hairball
brucepv
A6 row 11 aisle popped up $499+, grabbed that just in case things only get worse

Wise choice....A6 row 14 showing right now, but still gonna brave the storm for a while ha.
If no Pits tomorrow, will commit to something....and hopefully something at least similar to the A6/row 14 I'm looking at right now...

nerves of steel!

Date: February 13, 2020 20:46

daspyknows
Hairball

Nice - thanks daspy, but gonna hold out....

Date: February 13, 2020 20:46

Hairball
daspyknows
Hairball

Nice - thanks daspy, but gonna hold out....

ok

Date: February 13, 2020 20:48

SomeTorontoGirl
... but every time I went back in, the price of Platinum tickets inched up, from about $940 to $973 over the space of an hour. I haven’t been following the news - did Viagogo buy Ticketmaster? angry smiley

Platinum Pit tix now up to $1008. Words fail me. Except for Cynical and Manipulative. And some dirty ones that a lady can’t use on this forum.

Date: February 13, 2020 20:52

timbernardis
daspyknows

how much?

p

$543 for the single $1046 for the pair. My cost

Posted by: 1985jayer ()
Date: February 13, 2020 20:56

use Chrome and go incognito, i do this all the time will buying tickets.

timbernardis

plexi

Date: February 13, 2020 21:00

There must be good demand for the SD show with the way TM is playing with the pit tix. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Date: February 13, 2020 21:15

brucepv
There must be good demand for the SD show with the way TM is playing with the pit tix. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Yeah decided not to screw around anymore and committed....

@daspy - I saw an A5 Row 19 single face value pop up and immediately jumped on it....I assume that's the one you had in cart....?
Anyhow, good to go ...might take a look tomorrow and see if any face value Pits surface, and if so I can always sell this one...at cost of course.thumbs up

Date: February 13, 2020 21:27

Hairball
brucepv

Yeah decided not to screw around anymore and committed....

@daspy - I saw an A5 Row 19 single face value pop up and immediately jumped on it....I assume that's the one you had in cart....?
Anyhow, good to go ...might take a look tomorrow and see if any face value Pits surface, and if so I can always sell this one...at cost of course.thumbs up

That was the seat Hairball. If you locate a pit you can find it a new home. That's what I did with the "taping seats" Same as NJ for me and those came out nice (the real ones, not the ones rskinno pissed all over)

Date: February 13, 2020 21:39

Took one last peak before I get out of there, and see that Pit 1 and 2 are both showing again....platinums...for $1,026.05 ea + Fees. @#$%& @#$%& TicketBastard scum!!!! Lol....winking smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1718192021222324252627...LastNext
Current Page: 22 of 157

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1643
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home