Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
OT - Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 22, 2022 17:08

Opening for The Who on several Fall Tour dates:

October 14: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 17: Ball Arena, Denver, CO SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 20: Moda Center, Portland, OR SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 22: Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 26: Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 28: Honda Center, Anaheim, CA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

November 1: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

[www.thewho.com]

Re: OT - Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 22, 2022 18:42

bye bye johnny
Opening for The Who on several Fall Tour dates:

October 14: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 17: Ball Arena, Denver, CO SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 20: Moda Center, Portland, OR SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 22: Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 26: Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

October 28: Honda Center, Anaheim, CA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

November 1: Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA SPECIAL GUEST Mike Campbell and The Dirty Knobs

[www.thewho.com]

Glad I got tickets (at realistic money) for a club show at the end of May.

OT: The Speaker Wars
Date: April 22, 2022 23:23

Didn't want to start a new thread (and also don't want to hijack this one) but The Speaker Wars, featuring former Heartbreakers drummer Stan Lynch, released their debut single today:

[www.thespeakerwars.com]

Re: OT - Mike Campbell's "Dirty Knobs" to release album and tour
Posted by: snorton ()
Date: April 23, 2022 05:14

daspyknows
I just saw them in a small club in SF. Damn good show. He tore up the set list and played. Show was a solid 2 1/2 hours. Glad I am going again tomorrow.

I went to the second SF show, very entertaining. Great version of Route 66, the night before he played Little Queenie as well.

Posted by: shawnriffhard1 ()
Date: April 23, 2022 13:37

Stan Lynch filling in with the Knobs for a month while their drummer is touring with another band. [www.noise11.com]

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 23, 2022 13:42

shawnriffhard1
Stan Lynch filling in with the Knobs for a month while their drummer is touring with another band. [www.noise11.com]

Nice!

Date: April 29, 2022 18:12

Two special nights in Colorado. Welcome to the band, Woodpecker!

Photo: Mountain Coast Adventure

[twitter.com]

Date: May 20, 2022 20:42

Mike Campbell and Stan Lynch on Their Surprise Heartbreakers Reunion

“We have the same musical pulse we always had,” says Campbell of hitting the road with his old Tom Petty bandmate after decades of estrangement

By Andy Greene
May 20. 2022

[www.rollingstone.com]

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: May 20, 2022 21:19

First tape I've seen from this tour, originally upped on DIME-

[www.guitars101.com]

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 21, 2022 05:03

A bunch have been recorded but not uploaded on Dime or Guitars101. next one for me is Napa.

OT - Mike Campbell
Date: July 28, 2022 19:25

Mike Campbell guests on The Bob Lefsetz Podcast:

Mike Campbell
July 28, 2022 • 119 min

We cover it all, from Florida to L.A. to Denny Cordell to Jimmy Iovine to Jeff Lynne to George Drakoulias to the Dirty Knobs and Don Henley. You’re gonna dig this Heartbreaker’s testimony!

[www.iheart.com]

OT: Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs
Date: August 23, 2022 21:08

SiriusXM's Tom Petty Radio is airing a one hour special "Wreckless Combustion" - live tracks recorded this spring, including Stan Lynch on "Psychotic Reaction".

Tue - 8 pm
Wed - 10 pm
Thu - 12 pm
Fri - 3 pm
Sat - 1 am and 1 pm
Sun - 6 pm

It's also available On Demand on the SiriusXM app.

[www.siriusxm.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2211
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home